House of the Dragon

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score

so, what's the over/under of them screwing this up too?

so, what's the over/under of them screwing this up too?

I mean there isn't really any source material this time around so I guess it's easier to not screw things up. I'm still just not that excited for it though. I would much prefer GRRM finishing the last damn book. I honestly don't even care about that too much anymore either.

I mean there isn't really any source material this time around so I guess it's easier to not screw things up. I'm still just not that excited for it though. I would much prefer GRRM finishing the last damn book. I honestly don't even care about that too much anymore either.
It kind of is based on a book.

Martin wrote Fire and Blood about the rise and reign of the Targaryens and this series on HBO is more or less the second half of that book.

I'll definitely watch and Martin will never finish A Song of Ice and Fire. Someone else will.

It kind of is based on a book.

Martin wrote Fire and Blood about the rise and reign of the Targaryens and this series on HBO is more or less the second half of that book.
Oh well I haven't read it so I should be good. :ROFLMAO:

I heard that there was supposed to be a series produced about the Kingkiller Chronicles by Rothfuss, which I love… but a. Like Robert Jordan and GRR , he refuses to finish the final book, and b. Lin Manuel Miranda, who was supposed to produce the series, no longer is, and I wonder if it’s a lost cause.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

To fair, Robert Jordan was trying to finish. The last book he wrote was clearly setting things up for the finale, and he had complete chapters written for the next.

A rare blood disease and a premature death put an end to that.

But it left Sanderson with a ton of material to finish it.

To fair, Robert Jordan was trying to finish. The last book he wrote was clearly setting things up for the finale, and he had complete chapters written for the next.

A rare blood disease and a premature death put an end to that.

But it left Sanderson with a ton of material to finish it.

Eh. The series was supposed to be what, 7 books? Less? Rumor has it that his wife/editor persuaded to extend it.

Regardless, I’d love to see a Kingkiller’ Chronicle show out together. Rothfuss, in my opinion, is a far better writer than Jordan and probably than GRR,.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back