How cute when you guys cant deal with things ...........

moulds33

Reaction score
Thats really cute. Imagine if someone says something bad about Tom Brady omg, guess what if you guys got sick of hearing about Tedy Bruschi too bad now you know how the rest of America felt on Sunday night. Your team has absolutly no chance against the Colts, and i cant wait to see some Pats fans at the Ralph it'll be a fun time

moulds33 said:
Thats really cute. Imagine if someone says something bad about Tom Brady omg, guess what if you guys got sick of hearing about Tedy Bruschi too bad now you know how the rest of America felt on Sunday night. Your team has absolutly no chance against the Colts, and i cant wait to see some Pats fans at the Ralph it'll be a fun time

Of course if you had above a 4th grade intellect, you'd have noticed that we reserve this forum for a select few. We love a good troll, and invite many of them to stick around and provide ribbing every now and then. The trick is, the ones that stick around actually have worthwhile stuff to contribute as well.

Then there's the likes of assclowns like yourself. So far, youv'e contributed nothing. You're trolling attempts are weak at best. You've contributed nothing but mindless drivel, and thus you've found yourself here.

moulds33 said:

Why, so you can assault them? I'll be at the Ralph but if some drunk hick with 30 of his friends thinks they can beat me with full can of beer, vandalize cars with massachusetts plates and basically gang up and beat down Pats fans.......dude, you are seriously mistaken.

You think what happened in Lot 5 there last year is forgotten? Sorry bro, but Pats fans are coming and they bringing some toys with them.

One of the dudes you guys beat down last year is a golden gloves boxer and the whole gym has tickets to the game....30 of em. They are gonna run wild on everyone up there this game.

I pity you drunk farmers...........

moulds33 said:

Hiya ASSCLOWN!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Re: Re: How cute when you guys cant deal with things ...........

sonsofkraftybob said:
Why, so you can assault them? I'll be at the Ralph but if some drunk hick with 30 of his friends thinks they can beat me with full can of beer, vandalize cars with massachusetts plates and basically gang up and beat down Pats fans.......dude, you are seriously mistaken.

You think what happened in Lot 5 there last year is forgotten? Sorry bro, but Pats fans are coming and they bringing some toys with them.

One of the dudes you guys beat down last year is a golden gloves boxer and the whole gym has tickets to the game....30 of em. They are gonna run wild on everyone up there this game.

I pity you drunk farmers...........

I missed this lot 5 stuff is there a thread on it?

as good as an Eye for an Eye is, it is a year later and I would find no enjoyment in becoming a similar mob, if this is to take place then hopefully it is only with the mob that got them not random fans.

I have been to Buffalo many times and enjoyed some great times with opposing fans, that's why I was amamzed to here of this lot 5 episode and am interested in what happened.

Re: Re: Re: How cute when you guys cant deal with things ...........

mikiemo83 said:

as good as an Eye for an Eye is, it is a year later and I would find no enjoyment in becoming a similar mob, if this is to take place then hopefully it is only with the mob that got them not random fans.

I have been to Buffalo many times and enjoyed some great times with opposing fans, that's why I was amamzed to here of this lot 5 episode and am interested in what happened.

I was there for the game last year (just not in lot 5), but I didn't hear of anything going on. Most of the Bills fans were cool.

Re: Re: Re: How cute when you guys cant deal with things ...........

mikiemo83 said:

I'm actually not going....but the boxer is and he is PISSED to this day.

I first heard about on the Bills forum....but then I heard about this dude from the gym I go to.

it seems that after the game in Lot 5 last year a group of bills fans started assaulting people with full cans of beer. Women, girls and men. Then they decided to smash windshields out of all ther cars in the Lot 5 with massachusetts plates. The guy that boxes, got a serious beat down from like 10 dudes.......and he does not forget it....not by a longshot.

I tried to search for the thread in the Bills forum but the "seach feature" has been disabled for a while, though I did save the PM's from the mods that were basically like "I understand you are pissed but we need everyone to chill about Lot5"

It was on the BuffaloNews and shit like that.

total chaos, total classless losers.

moulds33 said:
i cant wait to see some Pats fans at the Ralph it'll be a fun time

I agree. It's usually a lot of fun to watch the Pats smash the Jills in front of 60k unemployed Buffalo slime. Honestly, I'd rather live in hell than live in Buffalo. Probably the most run down and filthy town in America.

is there a list for banned words or do we just use th eGeorge Carlin comedy skit to find them?

I feel like a dip**** asking this?

Well, I for one think it's pretty ****ing stupid

Like when I type **** YOU. Just because you see the little ****'s doesn't mean you don't know I just said F U C K.

I understand some people don't like to read certain things. Be it language or attitude or whatever. It's really kind of irritating that they can get things censored, but they can still blitz the rest of us with their morality. Ah well, **** THEM. They know who they are.

The Big Lebowski said:
Well, I for one think it's pretty ****ing stupid

I understand some people don't like to read certain things. Be it language or attitude or whatever. It's really kind of irritating that they can get things censored, but they can still blitz the rest of us with their morality. Ah well, **** THEM. They know who they are.

ROFL :LOL:

thanks a ****load you *******!

because of you, dip****, every time I see a Jeff Bridges ****ing movie, I ****ing think of you and the ****ing Patriots Planet.

thank gawd your a funny **** or I would be pissed off at your ****ing ruining my ****ing movie watching ****ing experience.

I can't even say **** you and everyone that ****ing looks like you without thinking of Jeff Bridges and ****ing bursting out ****ing laughing.

thanks a lot, asswipe.

Hey Groin Goblin

**** you you **** piece of **** eating **** grabbing ****'s **** **** ****

goshdarnit. It's really hard to get my message out now.

Guess I'll have to fall back on doodiehead.

**** it dude, lets go bowling

RhodyPatsFan said:
Was that one of those tests for the Emergency Broadcast System?

Yes it was to see want limitations the word thingy has.

RhodyPatsFan said:

No, he's just harkening back to his childhood when his mother was teaching him how to talk.

:)

RhodyPatsFan said:
No, the EVS - Everday Vulagarity System

Back