How Do You . . .

oldbagfan

No touchy
Reaction score
. . . reply to more than one post with a single reply? I often see people respond to the same or similar comment made by several different people in a single reply. The reply post shows both (or all) of the previous posts being commented on. I only know how to reply to a single post. How do you do multiples? Thanks, whomever.

:)

. . . reply to more than one post with a single reply? I often see people respond to the same or similar comment made by several different people in a single reply. The reply post shows both (or all) of the previous posts being commented on. I only know how to reply to a single post. How do you do multiples? Thanks, whomever.

:)

Next to the button quote you will see the next box has one half of a parentheses. Click on that on each post you want to quote from, on the final post you want to quote just hit quote and you will see a list of all the quotes you want to comment on. When you touch the box with half parentheses you will see the words multi quote.

Next to the button quote you will see the next box has one half of a parentheses. Click on that on each post you want to quote from, on the final post you want to quote just hit quote and you will see a list of all the quotes you want to comment on. When you touch the box with half parentheses you will see the words multi quote.

So I just followed your instructions for the first time and it worked like a charm! Thanks ever so . . .
:thumb:

Back