How does Mac Jones compare with other QB's?

Who has the lowest potential of these quarterbacks drafted since 2018?

• Josh Allen

• Justin Herbert

• Joe Burrow

• Lamar Jackson

• Kyler Murray

• Trevor Lawrence

• Mac Jones

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd put him in Tier 4 for now. He doesn't run as well as Lamar but he throws a little better. I know nothing of his ability to read defenses. That's the key for me.

Interesting player, heard that he will be in high demand this FA season. Think
Baltimore did fine with him at QB. He was perfect as Lamar's backup. Be interesting to see where he goes this spring.
When watching him at Utah I found him to be annoying because I was rooting for the opposing team and all he did was make play after play.
There are some crappy QBs on the OP list. I would put Huntley at about #13. Huntley seems to know where to go with the ball, can't say that about all of them.
I think he is as good as Lamar for the reasons chevss says. I also think Lamar is kind of high on the list at maybe #10 or so.

Son of Mazz?

Mazz and Craw Take on Tokyo?

Crawthra and Mothra?

Saturday Afternoon Creature Double Feature?

Am I showing my age?
Yeah...and so am I by knowing what you're talking about.

Just a reminder, Mac Jones' comp coming out in the draft was none other than Joe Burrow.
From what I've seen I think that comp is spot on.
Give Mac Jones a binkie like Burrow has in Ja'Marr Chase and watch him cook

Just a reminder, Mac Jones' comp coming out in the draft was none other than Joe Burrow.
Found Boomer's comments about Burrow to be very interesting about his calmness, keeping his feet still. Did compare him to Brady in that manner. And have heard that same comment about Brady from another NFL veteran analyst.
(Burrow performed that way while being sacked too much)

Hopefully Mac can do the same (without the sacks).

Mac Jones got more points in the playoffs than Aaron Rodgers.

Both games were colder than cold, too.

Exactly correct. Burrow's scouting report coming out of college looks nearly identical to Mac Jones

View: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2883659-joe-burrow-nfl-draft-2020-scouting%20report-for-cincinnati-bengals-pick

Anyone notice that crawfish's list of poll Qbs is not in alphabetical order and somehow, Craw's got our Mac last?

He probably will explain he didn't even notice and assure us nothing was meant by it, his listing his target last in a poll about who's the least likely to succeed?

Hey, I'm good with that!

Cheers

Anyone notice that crawfish's list of poll Qbs is not in alphabetical order and somehow, Craw's got our Mac last?

He probably will explain he didn't even notice and assure us nothing was meant by it, his listing his target last in a poll about who's the least likely to succeed?

Hey, I'm good with that!

Cheers
I noticed.

Also, only one vote for Mac having the lowest ceiling. Has to be his vote.

20-3 Rams at the half and Brady is playing like shit and getting hit. We may not see him or Mazz for a while.*

* I can hope. Don't take that away from me.

I noticed.

Also, only one vote for Mac having the lowest ceiling. Has to be his vote.

20-3 Rams at the half and Brady is playing like shit and getting hit. We may not see him or Mazz for a while.*

* I can hope. Don't take that away from me.
Wanna bet on that? They're shameless.

methinks you all are wanting to post here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back