• They suspend trading

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Black Thursday

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The Apocalypse

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, of course this coming right as I'm about to need to cash out my Roth to keep us afloat for a little longer. Was just a small one anyway, but it's already lost about a grand in the past 8 days. When it rains, there's a hurricane not far behind apparently.

The good news is that oil is down to around 80.00 a barrel.
That means lower gas prices right away, right? Cause back in 07-08 when prices went up 3 and 4 times a day we were told they were pricing current supply on future orders which would cost them more. So, prices should jump right down now that it will cost way less. Right? Hello? Is this thing on?

The good news is that oil is down to around 80.00 a barrel.
That means lower gas prices right away, right? Cause back in 07-08 when prices went up 3 and 4 times a day we were told they were pricing current supply on future orders which would cost them more. So, prices should jump right down now that it will cost way less. Right? Hello? Is this thing on?
What investors need to realize as long as oil is over $60 a barrel the economy will keep spiraling downward... As soon as oil drops the economy tries to make a small recovery,but then Big oil raises prices again to squash any type of recovery...Its a catch 22 that we are all in and the only way I can see this changing is a more competitive market for oil. Its a giant monopoly run by billionairs who don't gived a rats ass if we all starve to death..Fvck them evil greedy cocksuckers and I hope they all go bankru;pt and shoot their brains out!

What investors need to realize as long as oil is over $60 a barrel the economy will keep spiraling downward... As soon as oil drops the economy tries to make a small recovery,but then Big oil raises prices again to squash any type of recovery...Its a catch 22 that we are all in and the only way I can see this changing is a more competitive market for oil. Its a giant monopoly run by billionairs who don't gived a rats ass if we all starve to death..Fvck them evil greedy cocksuckers and I hope they all go bankru;pt and shoot their brains out!

I love that this was AFTER editing!

:peace:

Don't buy handbags and shoes, save for your retirement!!!:cuss::cuss::cuss:

A friggin Chanel bag holds its value better than the stock market!!!:banghead:

If you have a 401k I highly recommend to consult with a financial expert to lock in...I would also consider investing in gold and silver... I listen to a financial expert and he's had a strong history of being right and when gold was at $400 he said it will be over $2 grand...Well back then people thought he was nuts,but he said 2k is very likely by the end of August and unfortunately he predicts the Dow to end up at 5-6k....
If you have money and can invest you can still make good money...

I recommend investing in shotguns,razer wire,food,and water filters...

Teh End times a near...:coffee:

Also if you see corporations start closing their doors and pulling out like crazy along with another housing crash I would seriously prepare for the worse...

Teh End times a near...:coffee:

Technical Analysis of The Great Crash of 2011
View attachment 87326

Please don't shoot the messenger. Link

Also if you see corporations start closing their doors and pulling out like crazy along with another housing crash I would seriously prepare for the worse...

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:394133" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" base="." flashvars="" height="288" width="512">

Back