How many records did Drew Brees have in his first 7 years?

Doesn't matter.. the QB isn't a very important position on a football team.. :D

No...all we need is his YPC...

Breeze has improved through the years & has gradually gotten better as the yrs went on...he had Thomlinson his 1st 4 yrs and a short passing game ,,,its just the last 2 yrs he has been throwing downfield...

and do i need to prove just how he can lay it between the numbers in stride 35 yds downfield...just watch last nights game .... and you can see the differance between a good passing QB and a medicocre at best one...

0 TD - 2 Int's - Brady with Moss & Welker going against DB's that sighned the night before
5 TD - 0 Ints - Breeze against the Genious Belichck***

Breeze has improved through the years & has gradually gotten better as the yrs went on...he had Thomlinson his 1st 4 yrs and a short passing game ,,,its just the last 2 yrs he has been throwing downfield...

and do i need to prove just how he can lay it between the numbers in stride 35 yds downfield...just watch last nights game .... and you can see the differance between a good passing QB and a medicocre at best one...

0 TD - 2 Int's - Brady with Moss & Welker going against DB's that sighned the night before
5 TD - 0 Ints - Breeze against the Genious Belichck***

That's one game dumbass.. what are the career stats? Can you see past your nose?

dummy just changes the argument to make his point..

Why are we questioning if Brees is good? He has been for several seasons? I must be missing something, this is like asking if Favre or Manning are good, or is this some homeriffic bullshit.

Why are we questioning if Brees is good? He has been for several seasons? I must be missing something, this is like asking if Favre or Manning are good, or is this some homeriffic bullshit.

you must be new here !!! see...these dipshit Patriot fans don't recognize Favre, Rivers, Manning, Warner, Breeze or any QB for that matter good...Brady is the 1 & only greatest thing that ever stepped foot on a football field...

for instance last weeks 4 yd Brady to wide open Moss TD pass was the play of the week...beanheads like Midgar & ToysRUs consider that pass better than all 5 of Breezes in stride between the numbers 30-4o yd TD passes & completions last night...

Dummy22 claims Brady isn't a good qb because he didn't have any records in his first 7 years, despite the fact he had superbowl record.

This is the asylum, logic doesn't exist, so if you think youre gonna find it here you aren't.

WELCHER22 claims Brady isn't a good qb because he didn't have any records in his first 7 years, despite the fact he had superbowl record.

This is the asylum, logic doesn't exist, so if you think youre gonna find it here you aren't.

Fixed. :coffee:

Dummy22 claims Brady isn't a good qb because he didn't have any records in his first 7 years, despite the fact he had superbowl record.

This is the whole problem with you dioshits...you put words in my mouth or slin everything i say and then call "Me" the idiot"

First off ...I never said Brady isn't a good QB...as a matter of fact I posted multiple time how I wished he was a Dolphin from 2000 - 2006 ... ans also added hes definately 1 of the best

Secondly...I will state until my fingers fall off...that no way Brady is any better than 6-8 other QBs in the league and is no way even close to the passing QB's such as the Elways, Marino's Kelly, Moons & Fouts etc...

Hes a "Dink & Dunker" & inaccurate downfioeld passer & proven without argument..he ranks 19th among these active ...his short dunkin pass game also imensly helps his QB rating which still has only ranked him top 5 just 1 of 8 seasons...

He's not what you or the local & NFL Bob Kraft owned media want to make believe he is...

This is the whole problem with you dioshits...you put words in my mouth or slin everything i say and then call "Me" the idiot"

First off ...I never said Brady isn't a good QB...as a matter of fact I posted multiple time how I wished he was a Dolphin from 2000 - 2006 ... ans also added hes definately 1 of the best

Secondly...I will state until my fingers fall off...that no way Brady is any better than 6-8 other QBs in the league and is no way even close to the passing QB's such as the Elways, Marino's Kelly, Moons & Fouts etc...

Hes a "Dink & Dunker" & inaccurate downfioeld passer & proven without argument..he ranks 19th among these active ...his short dunkin pass game also imensly helps his QB rating which still has only ranked him top 5 just 1 of 8 seasons...

He's not what you or the local & NFL Bob Kraft owned media want to make believe he is...

He's been to four Superbowls in his short career and won three with a constant rotating cast of players around him.... dumbass... for the 5000th time, it's a QBs job to lead a team to wins, and potentially deep in the playoffs to get a shot at a ring.. not to throw the ball really far and have a nice tan. They don't give out trophies for YPC or QB ratings. Bob Kraft and the media didn't make us think he's a three time SB champion two time SB MVP... we saw that ourselves with our eyes.. you probably had your head up your ass and missed it.

Dude, dont say we put words in your mouth, there is nothing stupid we could even think of that would come close to the stupid things you say. I know to an outsider it would seem as if we are making things worse with what you say, but in truth these things you do say.

So, what was Brees YPC average for his first 7 years? This is important stuff. We need to determine if any high school quarterback could do what he does.

Back