How many wins do you predict the Patriots will have in 2021?

How many wins will the Pats have in the 2021 regular season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NSPatsFan

I'm disrespectful to dirt.
Reaction score
I'm Down From Canada and they think I'm slow Eh?
Just thought it would be fun for all of us to post what we think the record will be for the team before the season starts tomorrow and then I'll send a future email to myself to necro this thread when the regular season is over.

My vote is 14 wins and 3 losses. (vs TB, vs CLE, @ BUF)

I'm goin all in. lol.

9 wins unless there are significant injuries.

I voted 11 wins, but I can see more if things break right which they usually do under Hoodie's management.

11-6. Expecting BB to get all the new guys up to speed quickly which may be too much to ask. I'm asking for it anyway. I'm also asking for good health.

vs Miami - W
at Jete - W
vs NO - W
vs TBay - L
at Houston - W
vs Dallas - W
vs Jete - W
at Chargers - L
at Carolina - W
vs Cleveland - L
at Atlanta - W
vs Tenn - L
at Buffalo - L
at Indy - W
vs Buffalo - W
vs Jax - W
at Miami - L

A few games could go either way:
NO. No Drew Brees
I'm not a believer in NO this year bc of their lack of depth on the OL, RB and at WR. Jameis may catch fire and Payton will reduce his int opportunities but where's the running game? I love Kamara but he can't carry the ball 300 times and stay healthy; 200 and he's doing well. Quick, name their current #1 WR. Their #3 is old friend Chris Hogan - that should tell you something. Marquez Callaway is their #1 WR. He's good but he's not Michael Thomas and Thomas is on PUP for at least the first 6 weeks. Adam Trautman is a vg all around inline TE but he's all NO has. After him come 2 H-back guys in Garrett Griffin and Juwan Johnson. Trautman better stay healthy. At K, Will Lutz was injured recently and is out at least half the season with Sx. Payton had a tryout on Monday between 3 Ks and Brett Maher was signed. Maher has been around the NFL and CFL a few times - 8 teams in 8 years.

Dallas.
If Dak continues his good play we saw against the Bucs, this could be a long game ending in an L. I'm expecting our running game and D to make this a W.

Chargers.
I'm only counting it a loss bc it's in LA. Our D should travel well and, again, our running game should percolate so this could end up a W on the West Coast.

Carolina.
Old friend Sam Darnold, yeah, but he's paired up with WR Robby Anderson from their Jete days. Add in Christian McCaffrey, DJ Moore and Terrace Marshall and Darnold has some great weapons. Solid depth on both sides of the ball. In Carolina. We should win, Darnold being Darnold and all.

Indy.
Wentz is no Foles. Indy has built a pretty solid team but is Wentz ready for BB's bag of defensive tricks? No. He's a mentally weak link. Though it's in Indy's dome I expect our running game and D to carry the day and Wentz to drop it.

Buffalo. Both games later in the season.
At home this time. Buffalo is everybody's Cinderella at the ball for 2021. Sean McDermott is a really good HC. All reasons to quit just like last year but there will be no quit this year. Buffalo has their eyes on dethroning KC when their eyes should be focused on the Pats closing in from behind. These will be tough, hard fought and physical games. I expect a split after being swept last year.

Miami.
First game at home. Last game in Miami. But you never know. We may need this one for a playoff berth. Not a Tua believer yet. I expect a split with Miami but if we win the 1st and need the 2nd we will win both.

Those are my thoughts in a nutshell.

12-5 seems reasonable though I feel it can be higher.

I think 13-4. Pats are going to surprise some people this year. Solid squad.
This is still possible. I had em at 11 wins, but since the TB and Dallas games where there was so much to like about how this team was trending, I can see the 13.

I usually say 11 wins. I thought that earlier even with the extra game. We will only lose one more game, though.

Back then I voted 11 wins and still thought it at 2-4. It was clear they were almost there against TB and Dal.

Now I think 11 is the minimum wins and it will be more.

Back