How many wins do you predict the Patriots will have in 2021?

How many wins will the Pats have in the 2021 regular season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Winning out still seems unlikely, but significantly Less unlikely than it was say 2 weeks ago. No remaining game is harder than at Buffalo, that being said collectively vs Buffalo, at Indy, and at Miami are all tough tasks (for various reasons and to various degrees). So winning all 3 of them is almost certainly less likely than winning at Buffalo alone. If we go 2-1 in those, and beat Jacksonville (easiest remaining game on the schedule) and end at 12-5, I'd be absolutely thrilled. Apparently I voted for 14-15 before the season started but 12-5 or 13-4 sounds mighty fine indeed, especially considering the early part of the season. 11-6 still gets us into the playoffs guaranteed, 12-5 might be enough for the 1 seed, 13-4 is guaranteed to be adequate. Excited to see how things go! As long as we don't end the season going 1-3 or worse I couldn't be more thrilled with how the season has gone.

Winning out still seems unlikely, but significantly Less unlikely than it was say 2 weeks ago. No remaining game is harder than at Buffalo, that being said collectively vs Buffalo, at Indy, and at Miami are all tough tasks (for various reasons and to various degrees). So winning all 3 of them is almost certainly less likely than winning at Buffalo alone. If we go 2-1 in those, and beat Jacksonville (easiest remaining game on the schedule) and end at 12-5, I'd be absolutely thrilled. Apparently I voted for 14-15 before the season started but 12-5 or 13-4 sounds mighty fine indeed, especially considering the early part of the season. 11-6 still gets us into the playoffs guaranteed, 12-5 might be enough for the 1 seed, 13-4 is guaranteed to be adequate. Excited to see how things go! As long as we don't end the season going 1-3 or worse I couldn't be more thrilled with how the season has gone.
Yes, winning all three seems difficult, and yet, if you take them one at a time, I can see them individually beating the Colts, the Bills, the Jags, and the Dolphins, no reason why they shouldn't win each game when it occurs.

I guess that's why BB practices Football Mindfulness™.

Last edited:
I'm confident in my original vote of 12-13 wins. Hogfarmer and Mazz came in low with 7-8 wins, under .500. Ain't gonna happen, my pretties.

Rivshark...well, 5-6 is par for this feelings about the FA signings. Way off. I wonder where he is. He promised to be here to remind us of his prediction of under .500. No need to wait until the end of the season, Riv. Speak up.

Yes, winning all three seems difficult, and yet, if you take them one at a time, I can see them beating the Colts, the Bills, the Jags, and the Dolphins, no reason why they shouldn't win each game when it occurs.

I guess that's why BB practices Football Mindfulness™.
100% agreed, and the Patriots should be favored in each of those. The fact that they're not favored vs the Colts from a betting perspective is frankly kinda laughable. Hopefully that Football Mindfulness pays off and they win the game in front of them this week, and we deal with next week when it arrives, as it should be. Even if they win each of those 9/12 times if played a dozen times and are the superior team, any given sunday and all that, and it would only be a 42% chance they win all 3 without dropping one. Still you can only win or lose one game per week, and I think we'll stomp the Colts. Here's hoping!

May I ask why you think this? You just think it's an odds thing or you really think they'll lose at home to Buffalo, Jax or lose to Miami to close it out?

Or, do you think they're losing to Indy this weekend?

100% agreed, and the Patriots should be favored in each of those. The fact that they're not favored vs the Colts from a betting perspective is frankly kinda laughable. Hopefully that Football Mindfulness pays off and they win the game in front of them this week, and we deal with next week when it arrives, as it should be. Even if they win each of those 9/12 times if played a dozen times and are the superior team, any given sunday and all that, and it would only be a 42% chance they win all 3 without dropping one. Still you can only win or lose one game per week, and I think we'll stomp the Colts. Here's hoping!
:toast:

May I ask why you think this? You just think it's an odds thing or you really think they'll lose at home to Buffalo, Jax or lose to Miami to close it out?

Or, do you think they're losing to Indy this weekend?
Just an odds thing. I do think there's a decent chance of losing to either Buffalo or Miami; at Miami late in the year is historically not great for us and Buffalo is desperate. I 100% expect both teams to empty the playbook against us and treat it as their Super Bowl. Then again I somewhat feel like the Bills already did in the second half vs the Bucs, so not sure how much they have left which isn't already on tape. Jax I have a high degree of confidence we'll win, and the Colts coming off a bye is a very winnable game. Then again all it takes is a few odd bounces, a couple blown assignments, and / or a few key injuries to turn a game around quick. The games are played for a reason and all that.

Jax I have a high degree of confidence we'll win, and the Colts coming off a bye is a very winnable game.
I agree.

I don't think BB has forgotten the AFC Championship Game against the Colts after the 2014 season.

Once you're on BB's shit list, you stay there (e.g. Jets).

I think the Patriots will be ready to play this coming Saturday.

I was only off by 4 wins...

What a disappointment this year turned out to be. I guess my expectations were "slightly" high. LOL

I don't consider it a disappointment. You can't win shit if you don't make it to the dance. In the playoffs with a rookie QB is a win for me.

We made the playoffs with a rookie QB. Not only that we have 2 more wins except for a fumble and a clank off the post. This season =

Attachments

• Winning.gif
    Winning.gif
    356.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
as frustrating a year as it has been to this observer, young Mac has too high an upside not to grow

tho having a winning season w/ a rook QB after experiencing so many TFB years of excellence is like enjoying unlimited free drinks while sampling a non-stop conveyor belt laden w/ hot, willing and pliant wimmens

nothing -- and I say nothing -- was as frustrating to me as the Year of The CamAbombination

I had 11 wins, so I was only off by 1.

I think it's fair to be disappointed about specific games. Overall I am pretty happy with where we are.
That Dallas game is the one that pisses me off the most I think. They won that stupid game twice.

I've often been accused of Monday morning QBing, but I'm gonna say 10.

Cheers

Back