How scared are Patriot fans?

Of being swept by the Dolphins and being 3rd place in your division?

Don't want to see it, but I'm certainly not scared. Besides, I'm confidant the Pats beat Miami on Sunday.

Not really scared at all.

If the Pats win, it'll be nice, if they lose, so what. I have a life, I'll wake up Monday and move on. It's a football game, get some perspective.
Sorry, I guess I figured wrong when I thought only diehard fans would post on a football messageboard.

Don't want to see it, but I'm certainly not scared. Besides, I'm confidant the Pats beat Miami on Sunday.
If the pats lose, you won't have any tie breakers in your division. The Jets have only lost once to a divisional opponnent same with Miami.

This is the biggest game of your season right here.

If the pats lose, you won't have any tie breakers in your division. The Jets have only lost once to a divisional opponnent same with Miami.

Yes, I'm scared:zzz:

If we lose, Cutler will destroy the rest of the NFL with his amazing ability to fumble the ball.

I agree, I just don't think they'll lose.

Yeah but why would that make us scared? I can only speak for myself but I love the game of football. I loved blowing everyone the eff out of the water last season (of course hated losing the SB) just as much as I loved staging one of the biggest SB upsets in 2001.

I. Can't. Wait. For. Sunday.

Yeah but why would that make us scared? I can only speak for myself but I love the game of football. I loved blowing everyone the eff out of the water last season (of course hated losing the SB) just as much as I loved staging one of the biggest SB upsets in 2001.

I. Can't. Wait. For. Sunday.

:thumb:

Sorry, I guess I figured wrong when I thought only diehard fans would post on a football messageboard.

Ok first you asked if we were scared. Its football, its not my entire life. I went a lot of years with the pats not getting to the playoffs, I was able to survive. My life went on, that was it. I figured after brady went down and some other players started getting hurt that the season was maybe not going to go the way we had hoped, so its not catching is by surprise or anything like that. I am proud of the heart the team has shown and the never quit attitude they have done, that to me speaks more about what this team is than anything, and its things like this that make a team stronger when the pieces come back and that has been one of the great things about this team in the last 8 years.

Who's afraid Cutler might reproduce?

How goes the assclown reversal project today?
ROFL

How goes the assclown reversal project today?
ROFL
How can dawson, dashoe, and d22 get offers to be let out of here and I don't?:huh::crying::crying:

I don't want to post anywhere but here I just want to be able to edit my posts.

Back