How To Stop The Ravens?

Let’s not get carried away here.

There’s not a single owner that’d take Harbaugh over BB, including his own.

And men vs boys is strong. They played well I’ll grant you. But they also had 2 weeks prep.

They also, had a banged up pats oline, and less receivers and ones not on the same page, and they also showed their hand. Teams will throw everything they got at the patriots. Sometimes, the patriots don't. Again, anyone can lose, hell the browns kicked the crap out of the ravens, but this notion that they cannot be beat is just silly, and anyone that has watch football for even a year knows this. I heard all of this last year, I heard it all the year before. I heard it in 2007, and sadly I believed it. Oh and anyone saying Harbaugh is up there with Belichick should be not talking football. lol

Jackson is looking pretty beatable when he’s forced to throw. This guy is just another mid season flash.

Lol well as soon as I type that it’s a fumble and he throws a TD. What can ya do?

You have to hit him hard...over and over. If you can get the greased pig.

He just fumbled it btw...

WTF are you shooting in your veins?

The Ravens are the 2012-2013 era 49ers. Funny because both of these teams share the same offensive coordinator. How do you stop the Ravens? Hit Jackson, force him to throw, and shut down their receivers. Then their annoying victim complex fanbase will shut the fuck up.

Both of them had great dlines.

They had amazing D-Lines, and also dialed up some nice packages against his offenses. Take out Jackson, let Ingram run for over 100 yards, jam their receivers at the line of scrimmage. We beat them easily the next time.

I don't know who is on PatsFans these days, but I'm pretty sure that is a guy that used to post as PatsFanKen, and, if that is correct, that guy has always been a great poster and a fine football mind. He is also pretty damn funny and laid back.

I'm not much on the X's and O's, but I've had similar thoughts about the Ravens without being able to detail it the way he did so brilliantly. The main problem as I see it is having enough big folks on the line to stalemate the beasts they have like Zeus Jr. and Yancy from rolling people backwards.

With the emphasis on passing these days everybody is looking for pass rushers and the behemoths of yore have been replaced with 265lb. DEs who are ill-suited to "root, hog or die".

Now, Shelton and Guy are perfect for what we need, but I'm not sure they are enough. We've got good size at LB, but none of our DEs have any size whatsoever. The rookie Cowart is the closest we have and he doesn't appear ready for prime time anytime soon. You might say Wise has size, but I don't like him much.

I dunno, but I'm sure Bill will have something from the Dayton Triangles 1937 playbook to at least try.

It seems like all the emphasis on defensive backs has us ready to play anybody but them (at least not very well) and we'll have to roll the clock back and see what happens should we face them down the road.

If we see the Pats bring in a run-stuffer two gap DL type over the next couple of months it could be an indication that something is up.

Ding ding. Undrafted rookie, but fits what you said.

The Ravens are the 2012-2013 era 49ers. Funny because both of these teams share the same offensive coordinator. How do you stop the Ravens? Hit Jackson, force him to throw, and shut down their receivers. Then their annoying victim complex fanbase will shut the fuck up.

Nothing I love more than reminding these fuckwads that the Ravens are the 2nd most popular team in their own state. I still remember when they came here and how a lot of Redskins fans were happy for Baltimore getting a team and how many of them initially supported the Ravens. Nope, Baltimorons didn't want any part of that, they wanted to create a rivalry. Ravens nation- north to Harford county, as far west as Westminster, as far south as Columbia and all the meth heads on the Eastern Shore. These people have an inferiority complex a mile wide because they KNOW they're 2nd class people in a 2nd class city. Baltimore is basically Philadelphia's dumpster.

The Pats and 49rs lost because of easy points off turnovers. Both defenses were good enough to win, but errors by the offenses doomed both teams. The Ravens are on fire currently. Barring an injury to Jackson, I don't see them losing again. If we see them again, we will need the A game from the offense. I'm not seeing it.

The Pats and 49rs lost because of easy points off turnovers. Both defenses were good enough to win, but errors by the offenses doomed both teams. The Ravens are on fire currently. Barring an injury to Jackson, I don't see them losing again. If we see them again, we will need the A game from the offense. I'm not seeing it.
you need some

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Cs3Pvmmv0E" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

you need some

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6cs3pvmmv0e" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wuv

you need some

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Cs3Pvmmv0E" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

only if you record your cover of it. :harumph:

Nothing I love more than reminding these fuckwads that the Ravens are the 2nd most popular team in their own state. I still remember when they came here and how a lot of Redskins fans were happy for Baltimore getting a team and how many of them initially supported the Ravens. Nope, Baltimorons didn't want any part of that, they wanted to create a rivalry. Ravens nation- north to Harford county, as far west as Westminster, as far south as Columbia and all the meth heads on the Eastern Shore. These people have an inferiority complex a mile wide because they KNOW they're 2nd class people in a 2nd class city. Baltimore is basically Philadelphia's dumpster.

Not only that, but the immaculate meltdown these fucking Orioles fans had over the Nationals. I enjoy watching the Nationals in the NL and the look on these second class dipshits faces.

Back