I feel dirty cheering for the Bills.

what happens first? a buff rb has an offensive rushing attempt or mcdermott roidrages to death? 😄

Like I said, I could never find myself cheering for the two Judas' for turning their backs on the team and fans that supported and defended them.

Like I said, I could never find myself cheering for the two Judas' for turning their backs on the team and fans that supported and defended them.
Eh. One's a Judas, one's more of a Prodigal Son.

I don't hate Brady, and I think both sides had their reasons. The Patriots tried to keep him, Brady wanted guaranteed money, so he bounced. He was 43, I don't blame the Patriots.

The only asshole is Gronkowski, and the fact that he retired, quit on the team that paid him well, and then un-retired and forced a trade, isn't mentioned every time he's on camera is beyond me. Fuck that guy, seriously.

Well, you can root for whoever you like. But, try rooting with your head.
The Bills losing helps the Patriots, end of story. Doesn’t mean that you support or defend them.

I understand what you're saying, I get it. I just want the Bucs to lose every time they play a game.
I agree.

The worst is when Brady gets personalized credit for a win when he sucked the whole 2nd half.

Then the refs jump in to help and because Edmunds sucks, somehow Brady did something magical.

How much is Stephon Diggs getting paid?

If he doesn't show up next week with a pair of Rec Specs, then I don't know what the issue is.

Well, you can root for whoever you like. But, try rooting with your head.
The Bills losing helps the Patriots, end of story. Doesn’t mean that you support or defend them.
I definitely knew of the consequences if the bills Bills had won. Didn't matter to me. I despise the two Judas' enough to cheer for a divisional rival just for one game.

Exactly. I see some people praising his running and toughness or whatever by I see 38 mil per and I see Lamar Jackson go down in the same day.

It’s just stupidity and arrogance for some to pretend this makes sense, short or long term.

Exactly. I see some people praising his running and toughness or whatever by I see 38 mil per and I see Lamar Jackson go down in the same day.

It’s just stupidity and arrogance for some to pretend this makes sense, short or long term.
If they want to do it a couple of times a game, great. Slick play calling.

He looked like the Navy Starting QB out there today, and was taking some brutal shots. Lavonte David could have legally decapitated him on one play, and pulled up.

If they want to do it a couple of times a game, great. Slick play calling.

He looked like the Navy Starting QB out there today, and was taking some brutal shots. Lavonte David could have legally decapitated him on one play, and pulled up.
Imagine all the dead money on the cap if, and I'm not wishing it, he takes a bad hit on one of those designed runs.

Back