I hate everything New York Thread...

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
I hate the Mets,Jets,Giants,Bills,Rangers,Islanders,Knicks, Sabers and the mother fvcking Yankees. I hate the Fans,Smell, Inspection laws,crime, Airspace,Hookers, Schools,News Stations,and most of all I hate southern Connecticut because the people should be rooting New England,but instead the majority of the people root for New York Teams so fvck them too! That is all!

I love me some New York.

It's just their sports that can suck my cawk is all.

I love me some New York.

It's just their sports that can suck my caulk is all.

Drum-Type-Caulking-Gun-180017-.jpg

So big!

It's like a f***in' HUGE Philadelphia.

you get ten Demerits...:mad:

You know Ive been in the city 4 times and all for times I witnessed a crime...:coffee:
I lived there.

Food, stuff to do, women... I approve.

I wanna take a big dump in Yankees memorial park...

Pig is right. Everything NY sucks. We live in the Shire. We face NY overload here. They are the biggest POS assholes on the planet. And he is right about S Conn. too. Send them to Longggggg Island where they belong.:Eason:

Pig is right. Everything NY sucks. We live in the Shire. We face NY overload here. They are the biggest POS assholes on the planet. And he is right about S Conn. too. Send them to Longggggg Island where they belong.:Eason:
That

THREAD FAIL

New York has some of the best corned beef in the world.

New York is nice to visit, I think.

Good eats are plenty, there's a lot of interesting things to do.

Living there, I'd be in line every day to pay the $19 to get up in the Empire State to try to hurl myself from there, I think.

Back