I hope that you are all happy now...

NEM

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.nepfca.com
What you guys have done to me the past couple of days has really gotten me sick. I have a heart condition, have had triple bypass, two heart attacks and my only salvation is being a Patriot fan and enjoying these successful years, after having gone through a living Patriot hell for many, many years, since the very first day in 1960.

I have worked for the Patriots, I have been a fan, I have organized road trips, since 1963, I founded the Patriots Fan Club Of Arizona 10 years ago, and I have dedicated myself to doing things for Patriot fans.

And, I am far from being wealthy, in fact, I lost everything I have, my wife and I went broke 2 days ago, and I am struggling just to keep a roof over our heads and have food on the table, and then to have you guys do this to me on top of all of that.

I was supposed to be in Foxboro today, and tomorrow, but had to cancel due to my troubles..and then to have all of you, many that dont even know me, to attack me in this unmeriless manner.

you have cause my blood pressure to sky rocket, my pulse rate is out of sight, and my meds are not working....

I hgope the hell that yu are happy with what the hell you have done to me.....

Was i perfect? Hell no, I wasnt, but some of you totally overrea
cted to the i9nitial post that started all of this, apost that was made injest, and it said so at the bottom, yet some of yuused it as a catalyst to start a Bash Nem weekend,

Well, I hope the hell you are lhappy with what you have done to me.

All my life a Patriot fan, one who has dedicated myself to the fans, and all Pats fans, only to be ldone in by some of them. Ihope you are all ****ing happy with what you have done.

answer me some questions please

why did you go broke 2 days ago, I don't understand that one, did you not have a job, if you didn't then you should of been out looking for one...right.......and if you knew that you have these heart problems, then why be on a message board where you know you will get sick if you get upset and everyone doesn't agree with you, and why take this all so serious........and why run your mouth to begin with about another pats board, in jest or not.......just give me some answers that I can understand.....because as it is now, I don't believe a word you are saying.....and I am trying to......

Hang on Elizabeth!!
I'm comin to join Ya!!
Sanford and son, it's close but not exact...

Look, your a joke, we are not buying it and just go away.
You are the only one I ever voted to AC...

NEM on 11-04-2006 at 08:08 PM said:
you have cause my blood pressure to sky rocket, my pulse rate is out of sight, and my meds are not working....

I hgope the hell that yu are happy with what the hell you have done to me.....

Well, I hope the hell you are lhappy with what you have done to me.

Ihope you are all ****ing happy with what you have done.

I'm sensing a theme here. ChiefsGal, better get that Donkeys list after all, apparently we do have the power. Now, if everyone will just start thinking about Moebius' bank account having lots and lots of money in it....

Oh, and NEM, I submit to you yet again the hand in the fire analogy.

chiefsgal on 11-04-2006 at 07:24 PM said:
answer me some questions please

why did you go broke 2 days ago, I don't understand that one, did you not have a job, if you didn't then you should of been out looking for one...right.......and if you knew that you have these heart problems, then why be on a message board where you know you will get sick if you get upset and everyone doesn't agree with you, and why take this all so serious........and why run your mouth to begin with about another pats board, in jest or not.......just give me some answers that I can understand.....because as it is now, I don't believe a word you are saying.....and I am trying to......
Believe it....

NEM on 11-04-2006 at 10:52 PM said:
Believe it....

And while you're at it believe in Leprachauns and The Tooth Fairy as well. ;)

Box_O_Rocks on 11-05-2006 at 01:26 AM said:
The Tooth Fairy is more substantial than NEM's sanity, and I have that straight from the Leprechauns.

Apparently don't listen to any financial advice they give you. ;)

Alcoholic9 on 11-05-2006 at 12:44 AM said:
And while you're at it believe in Leprachauns and The Tooth Fairy as well. ;)

omg...I suppose now you are going to tell me that Santa isin't real.......:crying:

chiefsgal on 11-05-2006 at 11:06 AM said:
omg...I suppose now you are going to tell me that Santa isin't real.......:crying:

He's real, it's the Easter Bunny who is a damn fraud!

And I always liked the baskets he left for me. :shake:

Alcoholic9 on 11-05-2006 at 11:36 AM said:
He's real, it's the Easter Bunny who is a damn fraud!

And I always liked the baskets he left for me. :shake:

the easter bunny.........how many other dreams are you going to shatter for me today......:mad:

chiefsgal on 11-05-2006 at 12:08 PM said:
the easter bunny.........how many other dreams are you going to shatter for me today......:mad:

You know that one where Trent Green comes and takes you away.....

Not gonna happen. ;)

Alcoholic9 on 11-05-2006 at 12:19 PM said:
You know that one where Trent Green comes and takes you away.....

Not gonna happen. ;)

ROFL you are talking to the wrong chiefs fan.....I have said for years that trent is over rated.........and I am one of those who believes that when he does come back........sit him.....as long as Damon is getting us wins, you don't fix what isin't broken.....:D

Go CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chiefsgal on 11-05-2006 at 02:13 PM said:
ROFL you are talking to the wrong chiefs fan.....I have said for years that trent is over rated.........and I am one of those who believes that when he does come back........sit him.....as long as Damon is getting us wins, you don't fix what isin't broken.....:D

Go CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, Damon isn't coming either. ;) :D

Alcoholic9 on 11-05-2006 at 02:49 PM said:
Unfortunately, Damon isn't coming either. ;) :D

ROFL .....then who is that on the field today taking my team to another win..........:D

that's what I thought........lol

Can someone please explain what was allegedly done to NEM over the last couple days? I am confuuuuused!

NEM on 11-04-2006 at 09:08 PM said:
I lost everything I have, my wife and I went broke 2 days ago, and I am struggling just to keep a roof over our heads and have food on the table, and then to have you guys do this to me on top of all of that.

Thanks for explaining NEM. At least we can all understand now. 48 hours after going broke and needing to take drastic action to stave off starvation and homelessness, who wouldn't spend their time writing long essays to strangers on the internet about how how rude they'd been.

Makes perfect sense. :thumb:

3 Point Stan on 11-05-2006 at 04:59 PM said:
Can someone please explain what was allegedly done to NEM over the last couple days? I am confuuuuused!

Ask yourself this question....

Do you really want to know?

Some of us DO know. I'm thinking if we had the chance we'd prefer to go back to NOT knowing. Save yourself while you still have time.

Back