I hope that you are all happy now...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I hope that you are all happy now...

NEM on 11-06-2006 at 10:42 AM said:

Fellow Patriot fans are my only way of taking the pressure off of myself, if even for a brief moment.

:rolleyes:

That's an interesting way of looking at things. It sure sounds like it sucks being you lately. Here's an old Leadbelly song to cheer you up:

My baby left me, my mule got lame,
Lost all my money in a poker game.
Wind storm came one summers day,
Carried the house and lift it away.

Having so much trouble
Having so much trouble.

Im having so much trouble.
Its finally driving me insane.

Carry me to jail my pyjamas on,
I even hate that I was born.
Let me out of jail, come through town.
Couldnt find my wife, she had put me down.

Having so much trouble,
Having so much trouble.

Im having so much trouble:
I pawned my watch and I pawned my chain,
I would have pawned myself but I was ashamed.
Got me a job on the city pay
Early one morning layed me off that day.

Im having so much trouble,
Bought to drive me insane.
Im having so much trouble:
Trouble!

Box_O_Rocks on 11-06-2006 at 12:39 AM said:
Good thing the public library is open this late, it saves you the price of a $4 latte at the hotspot.

and people think I am cruel...:D but really, is this guy for real, is he telling the truth, I don't know him, but it seems some of you do, so tell me, is he telling the truth???:confused:

chiefsgal on 11-06-2006 at 07:11 PM said:
and people think I am cruel...:D but really, is this guy for real, is he telling the truth, I don't know him, but it seems some of you do, so tell me, is he telling the truth???:confused:

I'm telling the truth. I am not going to make it.

Nem, why bore us with your story of despair, get off your lazy ass and go seek the help you need, if indeed this tale of woe is true. Get off a message board where no help can be found and do something.

If you continue to post this stuff I will be proven correct in doubting your story - there are agency out there to help - heck after today's election there might be more - so go seek the help you need be it psychological (my opinion) or Financial

Be a man and do something about your problems

NEM - I feel sorry for your troubles, unlike some in here.

However - you really should be sitting down with social services in your area and get your wife her medication, at the very least.

Nobody in America goes without, if you simply take action.

Best wishes in your finding the help you need.

Toppat, I feel for him but his cries of wolf seems to diminish the problems, yes we all have issues in our lives but a message board is not the place to seek help - his time could be spent on line seeking sites that could or as you say at social services getting the aid he needs

HOWEVER
to continue the post his problems and do nothing about it gives the impression they are not a pressing as he makes them out to be.

Good luck in finding help Nem and concentrate on that not coming up with replies to those who doubt you

mikiemo83 on 11-07-2006 at 10:03 AM said:
Toppat, I feel for him but his cries of wolf seems to diminish the problems, yes we all have issues in our lives but a message board is not the place to seek help - his time could be spent on line seeking sites that could or as you say at social services getting the aid he needs

HOWEVER
to continue the post his problems and do nothing about it gives the impression they are not a pressing as he makes them out to be.

Good luck in finding help Nem and concentrate on that not coming up with replies to those who doubt you

Unfortunately, the cries of wolf have been so plentiful that it's hard to know what to think. At this stage, I think NEM needs a different kind of help.

NEM on 11-06-2006 at 10:12 PM said:
I'm telling the truth. I am not going to make it.

The worms go in
The worms go out
In your stomach and out your mouth
and when you see the hearse go by
you will know it's your time to die

see you on the other side NEM - cheerio!!!

NEM I am not sure if you are telling the truth. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Try to get some help financially and mentally. Nobody here knows you for real. Only you know yourself. If you were lying it would be the lowest of the low. I hope everything works our for you and your wife.

minvardar on 11-08-2006 at 04:01 PM said:
NEM I am not sure if you are telling the truth. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Try to get some help financially and mentally. Nobody here knows you for real. Only you know yourself. If you were lying it would be the lowest of the low. I hope everything works our for you and your wife.

Everything I said is the truth. I am at the most desperate time of my entire life. Ihave tried to get help everywhere possible, and nothing can be done, by no one. The reason is that my need is immediate. In 48 hours I have no reason to go on. I have tried to find an answer but without result.

And, I have to tie it in with my job which I do , still at 678 years old, for most of the day. I am on the road and it takes up most of my late morning and afternoon. I finish my work here, at home where Iuse the computer to communicate with my corporate office and that is why it appears that I am spending time on a mesageboard.

To tell the truth, it IS the messageboards that help me to keepo from going nuts.... I guess you could cal lit my outlet.
Being put into this particular place, especially at the time that patsfans.com is having all of those problems has been very bad for my head though... compounded by all the other shit that is happening in my life.

My wife's medicine runs out tomorrow, the pharmacy is holding a refill but I dont have the money to pick it up. My prescriptions are running out to the point where I have to cut my pills in half to take half a dose to get more out of them.

I have about enough left for one more fill up of gasoline.

And, I have nothing coming in until November 30th.

It is bearing down on me ... I have 100,000 life insurance policy and an additional 75,000 accidental policy....so blowing my brains out is out of the question because if I did that, my wife gets nothing.

And, I dont think I have the balls to do it, anyway.

Everything I have said is the truth, and it gets worse, and worse as each minute passes.

The bank paid my rent check and my car payment, but in so doing it overdrew my bank account by a bundle of bucks, and on top of that, I got charges an extra 35 dollars for each overdraft... land now I have to pay the bank an additional $1200.00 and I dont have anything, so what the hell is a person to do.?

The Patriots are my only reason to keep my head on straight at night, and that is why I spend time on the forums to keep from going totyally bonkers...and being forced to stay in this forum coumpounds the problem.

I have always lmanaged to say afloat, never wealthy, but statyed afloat, now all of a lsudden it is all crashing in on me....and I have no where, no one to turn to for help. Nothing.

I am sorry to bruden yuo, or anyone with my problems, but I just cant keep it inside me any longer...it is very, very bad...very bad.

NEM, since you are a destitute veteran, I believe there is a retirement home available for you in Florida. Active duty members have money taken out of their pay to support it.

It MAY be an option if what you say is true.

I feel bad for you, but there is this nagging thought I keep having......if you knew all of this was going to happen, then why did you wait until it was to late to do anything?????

chiefsgal on 11-08-2006 at 11:49 PM said:
I feel bad for you, but there is this nagging thought I keep having......if you knew all of this was going to happen, then why did you wait until it was to late to do anything?????

I think your avatar is making his BP sky rocket....I know it sure raises hell with mine....;) :thumb:

Oh but what a way to go!!:D

High booty pressure for sure :>)

chiefsgal on 11-08-2006 at 09:49 PM said:

I didnt know it was going to happen. I came as a shock to me that the company cut me off like that and expects me to go till the end of this month before I even get a commission check. Everything has crashed in on me now...I truly am in very bad shape.

I read this messageboard, and one other, to keep me from going totally out of control... and then I go and get my work done and pray that I can get out of this mess, but I see no light. Thanks for caring. I really am in very bad shape.

NEM on 11-08-2006 at 06:34 PM said:
Everything I said is the truth. I am at the most desperate time of my entire life. Ihave tried to get help everywhere possible, and nothing can be done, by no one. The reason is that my need is immediate. In 48 hours I have no reason to go on. I have tried to find an answer but without result.

And, I have to tie it in with my job which I do , still at 678 years old, for most of the day. I am on the road and it takes up most of my late morning and afternoon. I finish my work here, at home where Iuse the computer to communicate with my corporate office and that is why it appears that I am spending time on a mesageboard.

To tell the truth, it IS the messageboards that help me to keepo from going nuts.... I guess you could cal lit my outlet.
Being put into this particular place, especially at the time that patsfans.com is having all of those problems has been very bad for my head though... compounded by all the other shit that is happening in my life.

My wife's medicine runs out tomorrow, the pharmacy is holding a refill but I dont have the money to pick it up. My prescriptions are running out to the point where I have to cut my pills in half to take half a dose to get more out of them.

I have about enough left for one more fill up of gasoline.

And, I have nothing coming in until November 30th.

It is bearing down on me ... I have 100,000 life insurance policy and an additional 75,000 accidental policy....so blowing my brains out is out of the question because if I did that, my wife gets nothing.

And, I dont think I have the balls to do it, anyway.

Everything I have said is the truth, and it gets worse, and worse as each minute passes.

The bank paid my rent check and my car payment, but in so doing it overdrew my bank account by a bundle of bucks, and on top of that, I got charges an extra 35 dollars for each overdraft... land now I have to pay the bank an additional $1200.00 and I dont have anything, so what the hell is a person to do.?

The Patriots are my only reason to keep my head on straight at night, and that is why I spend time on the forums to keep from going totyally bonkers...and being forced to stay in this forum coumpounds the problem.

I have always lmanaged to say afloat, never wealthy, but statyed afloat, now all of a lsudden it is all crashing in on me....and I have no where, no one to turn to for help. Nothing.

I am sorry to bruden yuo, or anyone with my problems, but I just cant keep it inside me any longer...it is very, very bad...very bad.

Dude it's America. The streets are paved with gold. Hustle and Flow Homie.

Sling some rock. Grow some weed. Learn the route of the recycling truck each day and beat him to each house. Go down to Foxboro with a little kid and make up some story about some fraudulent competition you want to sent them to and beg for a buck. Better yet, collect empties from tailgaters. Collect scrap metal. Go around to all the convenience stores and collect the used tickets, when you get 20 of em, turn them in for one free ticket and see what you win.

There is money to be had out there....unless you are too lazy get some.

Well it is now 48 hours since you said you only had 48 hours......are you going to make it???

NEM on 11-09-2006 at 09:45 AM said:
I didnt know it was going to happen. I came as a shock to me that the company cut me off like that and expects me to go till the end of this month before I even get a commission check. Everything has crashed in on me now...I truly am in very bad shape.

I read this messageboard, and one other, to keep me from going totally out of control... and then I go and get my work done and pray that I can get out of this mess, but I see no light. Thanks for caring. I really am in very bad shape.

Aren't you the same bloke who came here because your beloved patsfans.com was down and then left a "I'm outta here" thread when patsfans was back?

Go F yourself mate.

Who had the "over" on NEM's death by financial destitution and Planetary cruelty? Based on reason demonstrations of ignorance on Patsfans, your in the money.

NEM, if your here checking your pulse, Hobbs looked pretty darned good in Green Bay - guess you can't coach the secondary any better than the offense.

Back