I hope that you are all happy now...

Box_O_Rocks on 11-19-2006 at 04:16 PM said:
Who had the "over" on NEM's death by financial destitution and Planetary cruelty? Based on reason demonstrations of ignorance on Patsfans, your in the money.

NEM, if your here checking your pulse, Hobbs looked pretty darned good in Green Bay - guess you can't coach the secondary any better than the offense.

Yeah I noticed he's still posting like a cracked up heroin addict on patsfans aka (NEM.com). Apparently he hasn't......

A) died

or

B) gone broke

or

C) both A and B

What a shame. :sulk:

Alcoholic9 on 11-19-2006 at 05:50 PM said:
Yeah I noticed he's still posting like a cracked up heroin addict on patsfans aka (NEM.com). Apparently he hasn't......

A) died

or

B) gone broke

or

C) both A and B

What a shame. :sulk:
Died? No.

Broke? Yes

Doesnt stop me from posting when I can because it keeps my mind occupied with something else, other than my problems.

Working: Yes, still working and at the end of this month, hopefully, will finally receive a commission check and do whatever I can to pay as much to my creditors that I can.

Truth is, my wife and I are in deep crapola, but we will get out of it. The worst is that it happened now, at this time of the year....

And, another of the worst things is the ridicule Ihave been forced to take from several people ion here. Maybe I should not have posted what I did, that started this mess, but truth be told, it really was Tongue In Cheek, as I stated, and it really didnt mean any harm.

I have been a Pats fan for almost my entire adult life, since 1960, and to have this done to me by other Pats fans really cuts deep into my heart... and if you dont think so, all I can say is that you really dont know me.... I really get sad when I think about this situation.

Everything I posted is true, and I do my best to not let it show.... but truthfully, it has been very painful, and difficult these past two months, as everything closed in on me at the same time, and I did whatever I could to keep afloat.

Will things get better? I hope so, and I believe so.

Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who reads this.

Thanks NEM! :thumb:

I was like half asleep (stayed up drinking all night) and you made me laugh. I'm awake again. ;)

Alcoholic9 on 11-21-2006 at 08:11 AM said:
Thanks NEM! :thumb:

I was like half asleep (stayed up drinking all night) and you made me laugh. I'm awake again. ;)
Really? What's so funny about someone being in deep trouble? Doesn't say much about YOUR character, does it?

All I can say is that if you ever end up in trouble like I have been in recently, I for one, would never turn my back on you, no matter what.

Have a nice Thanksgiving.

NEM on 11-04-2006 at 09:08 PM said:
What you guys have done to me the past couple of days has really gotten me sick. I have a heart condition, have had triple bypass, two heart attacks and my only salvation is being a Patriot fan and enjoying these successful years, after having gone through a living Patriot hell for many, many years, since the very first day in 1960.

I have worked for the Patriots, I have been a fan, I have organized road trips, since 1963, I founded the Patriots Fan Club Of Arizona 10 years ago, and I have dedicated myself to doing things for Patriot fans.

And, I am far from being wealthy, in fact, I lost everything I have, my wife and I went broke 2 days ago, and I am struggling just to keep a roof over our heads and have food on the table, and then to have you guys do this to me on top of all of that.

I was supposed to be in Foxboro today, and tomorrow, but had to cancel due to my troubles..and then to have all of you, many that dont even know me, to attack me in this unmeriless manner.

you have cause my blood pressure to sky rocket, my pulse rate is out of sight, and my meds are not working....

I hgope the hell that yu are happy with what the hell you have done to me.....

Was i perfect? Hell no, I wasnt, but some of you totally overrea
cted to the i9nitial post that started all of this, apost that was made injest, and it said so at the bottom, yet some of yuused it as a catalyst to start a Bash Nem weekend,

Well, I hope the hell you are lhappy with what you have done to me.

All my life a Patriot fan, one who has dedicated myself to the fans, and all Pats fans, only to be ldone in by some of them. Ihope you are all ****ing happy with what you have done.
Hi NEM, I can't speak for anyone else, but just to let you know (since you were kind enough to ask), I'm happy.
:)

BTW, I'm sorry to hear that you lost everything you have. But no matter how bad things may appear, try to look on the bright side. Even though you're apparently flat broke, you're still able to log onto the Internet and whine like a Beeyitch, while criticizing people you know nothing about.

:thumb:

Back