I just dominated this forum

OP
Hogfarmer

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
So I can't even view the link because this site is so horrible.

Gee imagine that!

OP
Hogfarmer

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
New rules, before posting you have to pm me and request permission . It's MY forum and I expect compliance. Mahomes and the Chiefs now own the NFL and I now own this forum . Get used to it!

OP
Hogfarmer

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
That’s not a nice thing to say about his wife.

You're signature is annoying and stupid as hell. Please fix that shit and delete your account.

Plus , you're a dumbass!

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

He's a KC pigfucker, to put it bluntly.

Look, You guys are so screwed for the rest of your pathetic life it's laughable. Tell bigfoot hello!

johnlocke

Reaction score
So, you've dominated the Assclown Forum. Congrats, I think. Assclown. :)

KontradictioN

Reaction score
You're signature is annoying and stupid as hell. Please fix that shit and delete your account.

Plus , you're a dumbass!

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Look, You guys are so screwed for the rest of your pathetic life it's laughable. Tell bigfoot hello!

The misuse of “you’re” at the beginning doesn’t surprise me if you’re a Queefs fan. Not your fault. Like your marriage with that pig you call a wife, you’re just doing the best you can with what you have to work with upstairs. Enjoy that massive contract for Mahomes against a hard cap.

OP
Hogfarmer

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
The misuse of “you’re” at the beginning doesn’t surprise me if you’re a Queefs fan. Not your fault. Like your marriage with that pig you call a wife, you’re just doing the best you can with what you have to work with upstairs. Enjoy that massive contract for Mahomes against a hard cap.

Study that contract dumbfuk. Mahomes took a VERY team friendly salary and left plenty of room for Veach to take care of business.

Mahomes is making Brady look like a greedy bastard. ROFL

OP
Hogfarmer

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
So when are we renaming this forum???? I don't have all day! I've got Bigfoot research going on. Oh yeah, you guys get left out now. LOL.