I know it's PRESEASON but:

i-has-a-butt.jpg
:moss:

Lions looked good, but I'm sure they'll manage to work themselves out of useful results come regular season.

The Lions went 4-0 last year in the pre-season so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Exactly, preseason only matters if you win, if you lose, then its meaningless. Everyone knows that.:coffee:
Pretty much. I mean yeah we lost to the Lions but at least we didn't do something really embarrasing like only score 6 points against the Bengals.

That would really suck

Pretty much. I mean yeah we lost to the Lions but at least we didn't do something really embarrasing like only score 6 points against the Bengals.

That would really suck

Yes, but NE held the JT O'Sullivan led juggernaut to only 7 points and were a blocked extra point away from tying that one.

The Colts will be this years NFL's disappointment. Will not even the playoffs at 7-9

That would really suck

or get sacked 3 times on one series, now that would scare me if my team did that.

or get sacked 3 times on one series, now that would scare me if my team did that.
What would really suck would be if one of those sacks allegedly injured his shoulder causing ESPN to lose their minds and start running "Manning Watch 2009" 24 hours a day with constant updates* on the condition of his shoulder

*= unsubstantiated rumors, guesses and other non-fact-related bullshit designed to create a story out of nothing

That would be alful.

What would really suck would be if one of those sacks allegedly injured his shoulder causing ESPN to lose their minds and start running "Manning Watch 2009" 24 hours a day with constant updates* on the condition of his shoulder

*= unsubstantiated rumors, guesses and other non-fact-related bullshit designed to create a story out of nothing

That would be alful.

Yeah ok, tired of that. I heard he took a piss and used the left hand instead of the right to hold it, you know what that means.

Back