I may as well post here as you retards would do it anyway

Reaction score
So, you've got a 5-4 team and a list of excuses, with the only smack being about past SB wins and playoff games. Well, the fact that the Colts have these too doesn't seem to matter and you can live in the past, because that's all you Patsies have left.
Now you've got a crap team that will only make the playoffs because you're in an even crapper division of losers. If your team does make it, they'll get toasted by the first team they play and all you'll have to look forward to is an ageing team eating up the cap and the good players either retiring or leaving the sinking ship.

Keep your rings, because they're past glories. The Colts have them too, but what the Colts have that the Patsies don't is a prosperous future with a young, highly talented team.

You're old news, losers: 40- 21

20-3

Enjoy your Novemberbowl win. When's the parade?

COLTS ring belongs to Baltimore not Indy. Name the other rings your team has won?

p.s. you are the perfect axample of a nagging hemroid,

one day you can't get rid of it, you wake up and it's gone, feeling good only to have it come back and sting your arse. the only way to rid yourself of it is to have it burnt off.

that smell of burning flesh reminds me of you.

BrainDeadBrusch said:
So, you've got a 5-4 team and a list of excuses, with the only smack being about past SB wins and playoff games. Well, the fact that the Colts have these too doesn't seem to matter and you can live in the past, because that's all you Patsies have left.
Now you've got a crap team that will only make the playoffs because you're in an even crapper division of losers. If your team does make it, they'll get toasted by the first team they play and all you'll have to look forward to is an ageing team eating up the cap and the good players either retiring or leaving the sinking ship.

Keep your rings, because they're past glories. The Colts have them too, but what the Colts have that the Patsies don't is a prosperous future with a young, highly talented team.

Another great post from an intelligent Colt fan. And the funny thing is, these bastards know you're right on the money and thats why they get so mad - because THE TRUTH HURTS!

Who gets mad? Do either of you actually think what you post is taken seriously? Think again.....

We have a young team overall, we do not fear the future. We have recent hardware and players that have actually won something. We don't have this inferiority complex that Colt fans seem to have. Why would we? We're the Lucy to your Charlie Brown. The future is as bright here as it is in Indianapolis. Despite the misconception on your part, we have a relatively young team with ALOT of playoff success under its belt. 40-21 or not, I'll take our past and our future over yours anyday of the week.

Do you honestly expect us to believe that you wouldn't switch places with us in 5 seconds? You know you would, and we know it also. THAT'S some truth for you.

This is why you are here beating your chest after 1 long overdue win against us. Hell, they couldn't get the job done when we had all of our players healthy, but they finally did it against the likes of Duane Starks and Michael Stone. You should be proud....

It's really hard for me to hate the Colts, despite your best efforts. They have given me so many wonderful memories. They're responsible for giving us 3 of our 21 straight wins. They allowed me to enjoy witnessing my second AFC championship game and win. They allowed me to enjoy the most one-sided and dominant performance in the playoffs that I have ever witnessed first hand (I've been to 7 home playoff games) when they dismantled the "greatest offense ever", 20-3. Not to mention the 10 years prior to that where they were all but a guarenteed win when the schedule came out each spring.

No, I can't hate the Colts. They've been too generous over the years. I feel about the same way for the Colts as I felt for my little brother growing up when he finally beat me at a board game. I was happy for him, because it absolutley made his day. I let him rub it in a little without retributuion, because deep down, I knew he'd screw it up the next time. More often than not, he did.

BrainDeadBrusch said:
So, you've got a 5-4 team and a list of excuses, with the only smack being about past SB wins and playoff games. Well, the fact that the Colts have these too doesn't seem to matter and you can live in the past,

Superbowls don't count if you weren't alive to witness them. Superbowls don't count if they were in black and white.
Superbowls don't count if you have climb up on your grandfathers lap and listen while he tells you of past semi-glory from yesteryear, back in the day when the Colts actually won something......he would crank up his car and go to the social club and they would all gather round the radio and listen.

Just cuz he told you the story while you were in his lap, instead of what he usually did while you were in his lap......doesn't mean anyone remembers.

As for OUR Superbowls, well I can remember 9 months ago like it was yesterday.

Jealousy is a mtherfcker huh?

Re: Re: I may as well post here as you retards would do it anyway

LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 said:
Another great post from an intelligent Colt fan. And the funny thing is, these bastards know you're right on the money and thats why they get so mad - because THE TRUTH HURTS!

Is it parent/ teacher conference day today in the greater Indianapolis area? Strange things are afoot at the "circle K".

LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 said:

An " intelligent colt fan" talk about using oxymorons

Intelligent colt fan

honest politican

anxious patient

almost exactly

boneless ribs

A little big

linear curve

Kind of fun isn't it? :D

BrainDeadBrusch said:

It's very heart warming to know the indy special Ed class is finally trying to teach computer skills to the kids that ride the short bus to school.
Keep practicing BrainDead and never let anyone tell you you can't play with the normal kids because you're a little different

Re: Re: Re: I may as well post here as you retards would do it anyway

Mr NFLfan said:
An " intelligent colt fan" talk about using oxymorons

Intelligent colt fan

honest politican

anxious patient

almost exactly

boneless ribs

A little big

linear curve

Kind of fun isn't it? :D

artificial grass (which is what you f@g team plays on)

Common abnormality (which is what Colt trolls are)

Deficit spending (your salary cap)

dimwit (Colt troll)

Freezer Burn (Colts last year in the playoffs)

lovers' quarrel (what you and Billybob have)

mobile home (what Colt fans live in)

inarticulate writer (you again)

happy demise (what Colts are relegated to every season)

Living Dead (Polian)

politely insulting (what we are doing to you)

pretty bad (Peytons playoff record)

unfunny joke (your birth)

user friendly (your mom)

social outcast (Hey.........you again)

long and short of it (nuff said)

BrainDeadBrusch said:

3 out of 5 is still a Dynasty lol

BrainDeadBrusch said:
Keep your rings, because they're past glories. The Colts have them too

Yeah, and Johnny Unitas/Raymond Berry seems as if it was just yesterday...

Mark_Henderson said:
Yeah, and Johnny Unitas/Raymond Berry seems as if it was just yesterday...
I don't know if those really count. As Raymond Berry has repeatedly said, he played for the Baltimore Colts, not Indianapolis.
________
Toyota Raum history

Re: Re: Re: Re: I may as well post here as you retards would do it anyway

sonsofkraftybob said:
artificial grass (which is what you f@g team plays on)

Common abnormality (which is what Colt trolls are)

Deficit spending (your salary cap)

dimwit (Colt troll)

Freezer Burn (Colts last year in the playoffs)

lovers' quarrel (what you and Billybob have)

mobile home (what Colt fans live in)

inarticulate writer (you again)

happy demise (what Colts are relegated to every season)

Living Dead (Polian)

politely insulting (what we are doing to you)

pretty bad (Peytons playoff record)

unfunny joke (your birth)

user friendly (your mom)

social outcast (Hey.........you again)

long and short of it (nuff said)

Heterosexual Brady....
Contending Patriots.....
Beautiful Massachusetts (or any other New England state).....
Healthy Bruschi.....
Feminine Miss Bruschi....
Well-Dressed Belicheck.....
Winning Red Soxs.....
Winning Celtics....
President Kerry.....
And there's dozens more

Re: Re: Re: I may as well post here as you retards would do it anyway

dchester said:
I don't know if those really count. As Raymond Berry has repeatedly said, he played for the Baltimore Colts, not Indianapolis.
WTF cares about Raymond Berry when you've got MARVIN HARRISON? Do you all relieze how much superior Harrison is to Berry? The numbers don't lie - Harrison's the 2nd best WR ever.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I may as well post here as you retards would do it anyway

LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 said:
WTF cares about Raymond Berry when you've got MARVIN HARRISON? Do you all relieze how much superior Harrison is to Berry? The numbers don't lie - Harrison's the 2nd best WR ever.

Yeah? Well, dchester's mom can beat up your dad.....so there.

nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I may as well post here as you retards would do it anyway

Annihilus said:
Yeah? Well, dchester's mom can beat up your dad.....so there.

nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah.

ROFL

Back