I see midgar still gargles TB's balls............

zeke mowatt

Reaction score
Even when is so obvious the dude is slipping. Funny that everyone on this board knows it but him. He's being riidiculed by the rest upstairs but refuses to see the truth.

He's is completely, hopelessly obsessed. Pathetic.

I see you are still a troll who is banned from the upstairs where pats fans are.

This thread delivers
tom-brady-golf-dance.jpg

Someone has to since that sort of behavior is beneath Giselle.

(jk midgar)

ROFL, the trolls are with you "patsfan"

Yup, at least someone is with me. not like you, shunned by all becuase of your blind devotion to a single player........... unlike you I won't follow brady off to cleveland, detroit or wherever. you're the absolute worst kind of "fan"...............fanboi.

Yup, at least someone is with me. not like you, shunned by all becuase of your blind devotion to a single player........... unlike you I won't follow brady off to cleveland, detroit or wherever. you're the absolute worst kind of "fan"...............fanboi.

I can still post up top, can you? ROFL. I was a fan way before there was a brady. I mean what kind of fan gets banned from his own teams board? you are a joke.

I can still post up top, can you? ROFL. I was a fan way before there was a brady. I mean what kind of fan gets banned from his own teams board? you are a joke.

This chat hole is far to sensetive to allow Zeke to drop knowledge. So I'm AC'd. whaaaa fukin whaaaa. You use this played out argument every time I call your silly azz out.........fact is no one gives a shit. I may not be able to post up there, But I can READ the beatings you take routinely (you should read the PM's i get about you from your upstairs counterparts, fukking comedy). Gone for months at a time and it's the same $hit, middy bawling cuz others are questioning TB's commitment.........

Zeke is a valued and much loved member of some other pats boards. And I practically ruled the great old globe boards before this place was ever even concieved. But that was all pre 2001 so you wouldn't know anything about that would you?

you insolent, idiotic, little twat...............

This chat hole is far to sensetive to allow Zeke to drop knowledge. So I'm AC'd. whaaaa fukin whaaaa. You use this played out argument every time I call your silly azz out.........fact is no one gives a shit. I may not be able to post up there, But I can READ the beatings you take routinely (you should read the PM's i get about you from your upstairs counterparts, fukking comedy). Gone for months at a time and it's the same $hit, middy bawling cuz others are questioning TB's commitment.........

Zeke is a valued and much loved member of some other pats boards. And I practically ruled the great old globe boards before this place was ever even concieved. But that was all pre 2001 so you wouldn't know anything about that would you?

you insolent, idiotic, little twat...............

Its not really an argument, I mean you are an assclown. Not much to argue about.:coffee:

Its not really an argument, I mean you are an assclown. Not much to argue about.:coffee:

Truth...so why do you bring it up every time?

Seems your only feeble defense when Zeke points out you are a hopeless brady fanboi and a cross-dressing flamethrower............also indesputible truths.

Seems your only feeble defense when Zeke points out you are a hopeless brady fanboi and a cross-dressing flamethrower............also indesputible truths.

I don't know, maybe we should talk about this up top, oh wait...woops. Who gets banned from their own teams board. ROFL, I see a idiot dolphin fan, a conspiracy theory driven bronco fan, and a browns fan who is so envious of the patriots that he sits on a board hating them, and then....I see you, a pats fan, that is what makes up the crew down here. LOL

His defenses - this is the trash he spews every date:

Zeke - pats fan not allowed to post up top in jerk off fest - no credibility

Dawson - Browns fans on a Pats board - means he knows nothing about football

D22 - lives in his moms basement and claims he has more of an obsession with TB than he does - lame

Knowmo - claims he knows zero even those they share the same QB obsession

Midget is the lamest troll I have ever witnessed on any board.

D22 - lives in his moms basement and claims he has more of an obsession with TB than he does - lame

You are a browns fan, who bashes the patriots team on the patriots board. Its not a defense moron, its what a troll is. I mean if you are going to be a troll at least do not be stupid enough to try and make peopel think you are not. If zeke is ok with the shit that comes out of your posts, then he is not a pats fan to begin with.

Highlighted portion seems about right. :shrug:

As usual, Free Zeke.

We should re-name the AA "Zeketanamo Bay".

The truth about midgar is he jumped on the pats bandwagon after the 1st sb vs the rams ask any regular on the ESPN pats boards. He is nothing but a fairweather fan. I asked him one time who hugh millen was? He had no clue........B e l i c h e a t

The truth about midgar is he jumped on the pats bandwagon after the 1st sb vs the rams ask any regular on the ESPN pats boards. He is nothing but a fairweather fan. I asked him one time who hugh millen was? He had no clue........B e l i c h e a t

LOL, I dont even know you. I have never been asked who Hugh Millen was by anyone. I started on the espn boards in 1998. Not sure the pats were highly regarded then.

Back