I will be freezin' for a reason!

WisColtFan7

Oh, you didn't know?
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Planet:

I want to take the time and ask you for your help. On March 5th, yours truly will be participating in the Coulee Region POLAR PLUNGE, jumping into the Mississippi River to help raise funds for the Special Olympics of Wisconsin. Since this is the first time I've done this as a Plunger (I've always donated in the past), I've set a very modest goal of raising $75, which is the lowest pledge level. Since its a group of us from work going in as a team, we have set up a way to collect donations there, asking people to add $1 to their order to help us out. So I will ask you if you can help out for the same amount. To check out what the event is all about, go to http://www.specialolympicswisconsin.org/plunge_a6-2.asp There is a spot where you can donate to a specific plunger, and if you are so kind, type in my name, Chris Grubb.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you do make a donation, I thank you again. I've been lucky enough to interact with more than a few Special Olympians, so its a cause I feel strongly about. Have a great day!

JJJJJJeez. I hope you're tethered.

Cheers, BostonTim

Ah heck no....they don't go out THAT far! ;)

Thank you TG for stepping up! You're a sweetheart! :hug:
Absolutely....I love the Special Olympics. Good luck with it!

Ah, ever since I had my vasectomy, I refer to them as Christmas decorations: Balls that hang there for looks only.....
My uncle had a vasectomy, then a kid.

Then another vasectomy with clips added this time, then another kid.

I almost had my husband talked into it until he heard that story. :mad:

And when my taxes come in I'll hook you up ;)

I'd hate to be the mail/milk man around your uncle's place after those pregnancies.
Nah, the kids have the trademark blue eyes/brown hair that this family passes on :)

Conner got to work with Special Olympics the last two years and it was just an amazing program. Good job!! And good luck.

Back