I'd like to lick Brady in teh buttz because it tastes like candy! :)

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
Show your fvcking balls & admit it...instead of being a liitle pusy who's afraid to let everyone know how upset you get whenever anyone talks bad about his tom brsady...

so will the real pussy please stand up !

Those titles are more accurate than yours so suck it up. :donkeys:

Show your fvcking balls & admit it...instead of being a liitle pusy who's afraid to let everyone know how upset you get whenever anyone talks bad about his tom brsady...

I'm sure nobody has the ability to change titles, you must've made those yourself when you were drugged out and just forgot.

I do, what are you going to do about it?

Marino's ball sack is smooth as a baby's ass because of your constant slobbering and lathering.

I believe you are the only brady licker on here.

How many hours a day does dumb dumb think about Tom Brady?

I think D22 should be banned for asking members to show him their "balls". I think he's finally out of the closet. ROFL

I didn't think there were any stand up guys in here...just a bunch of patsies...LOL!!!

He cant be your boy Dawson......unless he's about 9 yrs old and likes lolly pops....:thwak:

That is just terrible and there is no room for pedophile talk. Make fun of me as much as you want, but that isn't funny in anyway and it is very disgusting. If I was a mod, I would ban you right now.

That is just terrible and there is no room for pedophile talk. Make fun of me as much as you want, but that isn't funny in anyway and it is very disgusting. If I was a mod, I would ban you right now.

Well you offend us on a daily basis, so this should be ok.

Back