Reaction score
Current standings:

1. Patriots (8-2)
2. Broncos (7-3)
3. Bengals (6-3-1)
4. Colts (6-4)
5. Chiefs (7-3)
6. Steelers (7-4)

One of the biggest take aways from this weekend is how you figure that the Patriots would have put more distance between them at the number 1 seed and the next team considering Denver's loss. The bad part about it is that the Broncos are actually now being challenged by the Chiefs, and should the Chiefs somehow steal the division and the Patriots drop one more game, we're looking at the 2 seed for the Pats and the 1 seed for the Chiefs. Freaking crazy, considering Denver still has to play the Chiefs one more time in KC if I'm not mistaken. Part of me says I should be rooting for Denver to win the division because I want the Pats to have home field advantage, but part of me would love to see the Pats go into KC and get some payback on them in the AFCCG. That would be a glorious game to watch (but only if the Pats won :D)

KC won't finish with a better record (or the same record) as New England. They will lose at least 2 more games.

Current standings:

1. Patriots (8-2)
2. Broncos (7-3)
3. Bengals (6-3-1)
4. Colts (6-4)
5. Chiefs (7-3)
6. Steelers (7-4)

One of the biggest take aways from this weekend is how you figure that the Patriots would have put more distance between them at the number 1 seed and the next team considering Denver's loss. The bad part about it is that the Broncos are actually now being challenged by the Chiefs, and should the Chiefs somehow steal the division and the Patriots drop one more game, we're looking at the 2 seed for the Pats and the 1 seed for the Chiefs. Freaking crazy, considering Denver still has to play the Chiefs one more time in KC if I'm not mistaken. Part of me says I should be rooting for Denver to win the division because I want the Pats to have home field advantage, but part of me would love to see the Pats go into KC and get some payback on them in the AFCCG. That would be a glorious game to watch (but only if the Pats won :D)

WTF? No thanks. I want them at Gillette.

I like the AFC going through Route 1. I want no part of going to KC, or Denver, or anywhere other than Foxboro

Rally?

The only away game I'm rooting for is Glendale, Az

Yah.

Thus far, there has never been a Super Bowl with a home team, when a team got to play in their own stadium. It seems entirely possible this year.

I understand they have a rally cry. "Don't let anyone else in your locker!"

Is there a chance that the season ends today? What happens to the rest of the game on the schedule?

Is there a chance that the season ends today? What happens to the rest of the game on the schedule?

Duh, If the season ended today, the rest of the games on the schedule would no longer exist. They'd vanish into the cosmos.

:coffee:

Actually, if the season ended today, you'd get more time to read about your beloved baseball.

Oh and we're flying back to civilisation tonight, so you can have your country back.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm so off the charts sick of baseball, I'm done with it until they get some salary control and level the playing field a bit. You're always going to have the Marlins of the world who are just about making money and couldn't care less about fielding a good team but the same bloody teams winning it year after year after year gets boring.

I'm sure my Red Sox lovin friends would disagree. :D

Actually, if the season ended today, you'd get more time to read about your beloved baseball.

Oh and we're flying back to civilisation tonight, so you can have your country back.
Posted via Mobile Device

See what you did? You turned a perfectly good football thread into a baseball thread discussion by another illegal alien.
No wonder Joe hates you.

Have a safe trip back and give Ms. Cat my best.

Posted via Mobile Device

Tell King George to suck it.

See what you did? You turned a perfectly good football thread into a baseball thread discussion by another illegal alien.
No wonder Joe hates you.

Have a safe trip back and give Ms. Cat my best.

He's right to hate me. Thanks for the good wishes. NYC was amazing....
Posted via Mobile Device

Back