If the season ended today -- Week 7

Joe

Registered Loser
Reaction score
I was watching the games today and had to double check team records to see who to root against. The Patriots still have a decent shot at a #1 seed but they've gotta make it through the gauntlet coming up. For the sake of argument let's say the Broncos win tonight:

AFC:
1. Broncos (5-1)
2. Colts (5-2) tiebreaker over NE for conference record
3. Patriots (5-2) tiebreaker over BAL for conference record
4. Ravens (5-2)
5. Chargers (5-2)
6. Bills (4-3) or Texans if they win tomorrow would be 4-3 and win the tiebreaker

NFC:
1. Cowboys (6-1)
2. Cardinals (5-1) (whaaaat?)
3. Lions (5-2)
4. Panthers (3-3-1)
5. Eagles (5-1)
6. Packers (5-2)

Obviously there are byes pending and it's way too early, but I figured it'd be nice to keep a running weekly count to find out who to root against :coffee:

Denver over SF is not a given. :coffee:

Way too early. Basically, we control our own destiny for the #1 seed. But it's freaking October 19.

I was watching the games today and had to double check team records to see who to root against. The Patriots still have a decent shot at a #1 seed but they've gotta make it through the gauntlet coming up. For the sake of argument let's say the Broncos win tonight:

AFC:
1. Broncos (5-1)
2. Colts (5-2) tiebreaker over NE for conference record
3. Patriots (5-2) tiebreaker over BAL for conference record
4. Ravens (5-2)
5. Chargers (5-2)
6. Bills (4-3)

NFC:
1. Cowboys (6-1)
2. Cardinals (5-1) (whaaaat?)
3. Lions (5-2)
4. Panthers (3-3-1)
5. Eagles (5-1)
6. Packers (5-2)

Obviously there are byes pending and it's way too early, but I figured it'd be nice to keep a running weekly count to find out who to root against :coffee:

Updated. So keep rooting against the Broncos and Colts. Also, remember to brush your teeth in the morning and wipe your ass (be it sitting or standing) after taking a Jets

It didn't. There's only an "If" in the first word of the thread title.

So the season doesn't end today, yesterday, or tomorrow. That good news. I'd hate to lose out on all the football coming up.

I don't understand why people do these "if the season ended today" things when the season is still going on and will go on.

I think it's as interesting or more so than about a third of the threads so why not?

Can't say I don't start looking to win and loss ramifications myself. Usually later. But this is cool to pay some attention to.

So the season doesn't end today, yesterday, or tomorrow. That good news. I'd hate to lose out on all the football coming up.

I don't understand why people do these "if the season ended today" things when the season is still going on and will go on.

I think it gives people something interesting to talk about.

:shrug:

I think it gives people something interesting to talk about.

:shrug:

Ok then, if the season ended today, the cheerleaders would not come out in those hot Halloween costumes. Would that be missed?

Maybe that should have a separate thread after they have come out with the costumes so we could see what we missed by the season ending today.

Ok then, if the season ended today, the cheerleaders would not come out in those hot Halloween costumes. Would that be missed?

Maybe that should have a separate thread after they have come out with the costumes so we could see what we missed by the season ending today.

If the season ended today would you be in the shed? Does it have internet access?

Hopefully not.

But you are right, I don't want to miss them Halloween outfits!

I discussed it with the other MODs, and the consensus was that it didn't need a separate thread. Hopefully that will alleviate some of your concerns.

:)

Back