If thought the superbowl shuffle was bad

LMFAO!

I think we all have a good idea of what the Colts fans posting here look like now. :D

Little bastard's jumping the gun too. Already has em 16-0 and in the Superbowl. Oh what a fall it's gonna be.

And yeah, that song makes me miss the Superbowl Shuffle. :banghead:

I actually thought it was pretty good. Well, for a 12 yr old white kid from Indiana.

But shouldn't that little punk be in school though instead of busting out mad rhymes? :shrug:

PSC_Pats_Fan said:

But shouldn't that little punk be in school though instead of busting out mad rhymes? :shrug:

Why, hell, that little feller done plumb grad-ee-ated 4th grade!!!! Ain't that enuff book larnin' fer jist 'bout anyone?

Aw, c'mon... he's just a kid!

I'm no rap fan (and he could use some work on his moves), but all in all, not bad!

I was stumped that a kid out there in Indy wasn't chewing tabacco and mounting sheep, the whole thing was confusing, white kid from the Indy area rapping. I thought it was going to be a country song - you know another Leanne (Busta) Rhymes type of single:D

Ask Pittsburgh what the Pats like to do to teams that read their press clippings before they are written... :)

mikiemo83 said:
this kid looks like he just had his favorite sheep taken over by his pa.

I think he's just putting his "Peyton Manning gameface" on.

Erm. The kid's like 11, and he's already recorded a song. Plenty more than many will accomplish in their lifetimes. Lay off.

Speaking of 11 year olds, my kid's first concert is in 9 days. He's playing the Holiday Follies. Try as I might, he's playing Metallica.

Is he gonna rebel by listening to crappy metal?

(His first choice was Slayer. His mama nixed that idea.)

Anybody can rent studio time and record a song, doesn't mean it'll be any good. Probably wouldn't be too hard to get the local radio station to play it if it was about the local sports team's pretty good season so far. Also wouldn't be too hard to rent or buy some video equipment and make a crappy video of said song in front of the local stadium/back seat of your dads car.

I doubt the record companies are beating down the door to sign that kid to a record deal. :rolleyes:

Back