If you are invading a country, what will be your official "invasion" music?

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are invading a country, what will be your official "invasion" music blasting in the background?

I'll give my answer later in the thread so as to not influence it too quickly.

Unless someone gives my answer, at that point their user name will be changed to something silly like gomezcat.

4'33" by John Cage.

Every time I invade a country, it's a sneak attack.

The Trooper by Iron Maiden.

Anything by Bieber, I want to be pissed off and his music irks me, plus I am pretty sure it must be a real embarrassment to lose to a Bieber Music lead Invasion. I would leave with MMMbop by hanson playing.

My song would be useless as I probably wouldn't be invading an English-speaking country. They wouldn't understand it. I'd have to go with 99 Luftballons.

If I had to invade an English-speaking country, I'd go with Safety Dance. They would think I was batshit crazy and flee.

Starship Troopers

I'm pretty sure this is from the 35th anniversary concert at Tsongas Arena in Lowwel, which I was at.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y3AQXtqY0Es" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Emerson Lake & Palmer, Karn Evil #9 pts 1&2

Multi tier effort needed. I'd start with "300 Violin Orchestra" then "Kashmir" then "March of Cambreadth" and finish with "The End"

Back