If you had to smell like one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Lilacs. My favorite smell ever. Had lilac bushes in my yard growing up and my love used to bring them to me in the spring when we were in college.

For the short time they blossom they are just amazing. Still love ya Missy. ❤️ ❤️

at first I thought you were asking if I could only smell one thing, could not decide. If I could only smell like one thing it wouldn't matter to me because whether I liked it or not I would become immune to it. So I choose puppy feet/Fritos. It is disgusting but you keep smelling it anyway. Take that bastages.

maybe fresh doughnuts from my fave local spot.
i've always joked that i want a perfume that smells like doughnuts. since i haven't seen one, i often wear vanilla, which is a good substitute.

Wow. Tough question.

I'll go with a Massachusetts salt air and suntan lotion combo. Smelling like summer in the winter seems like a nice idea. I've been to a lot of beaches in a lot of places and for some reason I always found the salt air everywhere else less awesome even if the beaches were amazing. Not sure why.

As an aside, I have a brother who bought some cologne back in the day that was called Andron. It was supposed to contain some sort of pheremone that would get the female motor running and the general consensus for those that sniffed it was that it really didn't smell all that great. Or really like other cologne. I figured it was just a marketing gimmick, not a scientific breakthrough, but I used a little before heading into Boston for work the next day just for the hell of it. I was single and worked with a lot of attractive girls and figured it was worth a try.

I was friends with a co-worker named Janey and I see her coming down the hallway first thing in the morning and we stop to chat. Right away her eyes get wide and she goes "Oh my God! What are you wearing? It smells fantastic!" and she grabs me and hauls me in for a good whiff while making purring, growly noises. She was practically in heat and we weren't really like that.

I thought right at that moment that Andron was the greatest product ever. The Golden Ticket. The Holy Grail. And I was going to run out and buy a case of it.

As it turned out, however, she was the only female that seemed to even like it. Andron was a bust.

Back