If you were Aaron Hernandez what would the minimum amount you would take for #85?

Hernandez shouldn't give up the jersey.

Bill should just tell Johnson "You're a rookie on this team and Aaron's a second year player. Pick an open number."

Actually IIRC the big holdup on Chad's changing his name to Ocho was that he would have had to buy up at some set value all the Bengals "Johnson" jerseys. It wasn't the legal name change that was the holdup. Since Chad is on a new team now maybe that restriction wouldn't apply and he could just do "Johnson" from the get-go without it's being a "legal" change.

He should just take 81 and change his name again...

Chad Ocho-uno
Chad Kissthebaby
Chad Childplease
Chad Theartistthatusedtobecalledochocinco
Chad Chad
Chad $
Chad #@%&)

Actually IIRC the big holdup on Chad's changing his name to Ocho was that he would have had to buy up at some set value all the Bengals "Johnson" jerseys. It wasn't the legal name change that was the holdup. Since Chad is on a new team now maybe that restriction wouldn't apply and he could just do "Johnson" from the get-go without it's being a "legal" change.

IIRC, the NFL tried to corral Chad (or anyone) from changing the name on their jersey constantly through the season, so they told him it had to be one time only, and he had to reimburse Reebok.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3582852&source=NFLHeadlines

Just heard on ESPN that Aaron was spotted in #81.

(NostraJDus)

Looks like my 1st instinct was right, Aaron back to 81 like in college, Chad to 85.

I just feel sorry for those who spent money on Hernandez 85 jerseys.

Hernandez shouldn't give up the jersey.

Bill should just tell Johnson "You're a rookie on this team and Aaron's a second year player. Pick an open number."

I hope Hernandez makes Ocho wash his car every Saturday for the whole season or something like that.

Humble pie, Ocho. Eat up. :thumb:

ROFL

Rrrrriiiiiiiiiiiggghhhhttt!!!!!!

Well, I'm glad I waited on getting an Hernandez jersey last year. Maybe I can get a name plate and slap it on my 'other' 81 jersey. :coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

I am not buying ANYONE's jersey for a bit.
Last two I bought, the guy got hurt right after (WW & LB). :(

I had at one point, three IRed players' jersey in my closet. Not fun.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back