i'm Back... almost...

cka203

GO COLTS!
Reaction score
Okay, so hubby and daughter are back from DC, and life (for me) is "almost" back to normal (whatever that is).

That, coupled with kind words, posts, and PMs from the Planet, brings me (kinda) back here.

So... I need to catch up.

WTF is all this shit about zombies?

What is MikieMod all about?

What happened to SOKB's draught thread? (I won $50, btw, in my office pool).

I was truly saddened to hear about Darryl Stingley's passing. :-(

RG - I'm still waiting on an encore presentation, altho the flowers were nice. ;-)

Bid - When will you be back?

All - I've missed you, and can't wait to rejoin the Planet full-time. Thanks for the support, humor, encouragement, etc., during my recent crises/hiatus.

Hawg - nice to see you posting again - hope your recovery continues and my prayers are with you!

All - don't think I'm dissing you if I didn't mention you by name. There's just too many, and I'm drinking right now, so I can't call out everyone who I've missed, or who has helped me. But you know who you are, as do I, and that's what matters, right?

More later...

nice to see you back up and at th eplate taking swings CKA

the mikiemod is a nightmare Anni had - I told him to stop dreaming of me

BTW - dchester - I luv u!

And to everyone else who sent PMs - know that I sincerely appreciate your messages, suggestions, thoughts, etc.

You're what makes the Planet great!!!

I missed you........and your avatar:thumb:

cka

Totally psyched to see you back!

Zombies? I dunno, suppose they got bored with the monkeys.

Contrary to what he says Mikie is a mod...at Soxplanet.

The other stuff others can answer better than I. Glad to hear things going better. Even happier to hear that you are drinking. I plan to do the same when I get home later. Drink up! I look forward to watching your posts deteriorate as you go along!:thumb:

Excellent cka:thumb:

Glad to see your "almost" your old self again;)

BTW - you never said how your daughter got on?

when you are back to your old self, put back on your old avatar, i actually miss that :D

Although all the Pervs here probably prefer your new one

CKA, gotta keep you on ignore until you lose that eye sore of a signature. I know, I know, you have a lot of friends here and many think my reaction is the stuff of sore losers, but seeing the Colts champion stuff just makes me vomit. Mine is not necessarily the coolest reaction, but it is what it is.

So I'm glad that whatever bad stuff that was keeping you away is over, but I wont be reading you without an extra click until you lose that sig....and odds are good that you don't care!

DarrylStingley on 04-08-2007 at 02:05 AM said:
CKA, gotta keep you on ignore until you lose that eye sore of a signature. I know, I know, you have a lot of friends here and many think my reaction is the stuff of sore losers, but seeing the Colts champion stuff just makes me vomit. Mine is not necessarily the coolest reaction, but it is what it is.

So I'm glad that whatever bad stuff that was keeping you away is over, but I wont be reading you without an extra click until you lose that sig....and odds are good that you don't care!

Dude... You take football way too seriously. :shake:

cka203 on 04-07-2007 at 08:24 PM said:
All - don't think I'm dissing you if I didn't mention you by name. There's just too many, and I'm drinking right now, so I can't call out everyone who I've missed, or who has helped me.

Don't you just hate when a memberless member posts she's been drinking, and yet there are no salacious half-drunken self-taken pics attached to the post?

Glad to hear things are looking up, though. :)

RG - I'm still waiting on an encore presentation, altho the flowers were nice. ;-)

so the flowers didn't do the trick, eh?

you women are all the same.... can never get enough

here's a presentation you might like

sources say

cka203 on 04-07-2007 at 08:38 PM said:
BTW - dchester - I luv u!

And to everyone else who sent PMs - know that I sincerely appreciate your messages, suggestions, thoughts, etc.

You're what makes the Planet great!!!
Back at you!!!

wuv

JD10367 on 04-08-2007 at 07:57 AM said:
Dude... You take football way too seriously. :shake:
Thank you for the valuable life lesson.

Thanks to you, I now have a whole new perspective on the Patriots and football.

Not.

There is NOTHING you could ever write that would make me like the Pats less, hate the Colts less or be less into football.

So, please. Do us both a favor and either put me on ignore or give it rest.

DarrylStingley on 04-08-2007 at 10:01 AM said:

Not.

There is NOTHING you could ever write that would make me like the Pats less, hate the Colts less or be less into football.

I don't think he was trying to do any of those things. He was probably just trying to point out that you depriving yourself of enjoyable conversation with a very nice person because she's a Colts fan is kind of silly. That's your prerogative, I guess, but I think you're missing out. Being Colts fans doesn't make all of us the devil or anything. ;)

IndyColtsBabe on 04-08-2007 at 11:53 AM said:
I don't think he was trying to do any of those things. He was probably just trying to point out that you depriving yourself of enjoyable conversation with a very nice person because she's a Colts fan is kind of silly. That's your prerogative, I guess, but I think you're missing out. Being Colts fans doesn't make all of us the devil or anything. ;)
And I don't have you or every other colts fan on ignore. And I don't think you're all evil or anything close to that. If I grew up in Indy and my parents didn't inculcate fandom of another team in me, I'd probably be a Colts fan, too. Vomit.

But when I come to Pats website, I'd rather not see Colts championship reminders in an avatar or sig line. Posters who have that stuff after the first month or so after the game get ignored.

Is my reaction logical? Probably not. But I can save rational reactions for work or other real life. This is sports and fantasy life, in a sense, and I'd rather not be graphically reminded of one of the worst moments of my sports fan life when I come to Patriots Planet.

Bid - When will you be back?

:wave:

BTW, don't bother responding to the A-holes.

Re: Re: i'm Back... almost...

bideau on 04-09-2007 at 06:39 AM said:
:wave:

BTW, don't bother responding to the A-holes.
thanks, you go away a few days and return to insult me!!!

CKA, glad to see you around -how did your Daughter do? was she happy with her performance?

Re: Re: Re: i'm Back... almost...

mikiemo83 on 04-09-2007 at 08:20 AM said:
thanks, you go away a few days and return to insult me!!!

CKA, glad to see you around -how did your Daughter do? was she happy with her performance?

Thanks, all!

Yes, I believe my daughter was happy with her performance, and the trip. I will get to see her perform it tonight at school. :D I can't wait!

DarrylStingley on 04-08-2007 at 10:01 AM said:

Not.

Fine with me. Trust me, my life will not be diminished by losing your invaluable insight into either football or humanity in general. :wave:

Back