I'm planning on working on the board a bit.

For the ignore thread feature, is there a way to get back to a thread if you've ignored it? Great feature, but I guess I'm a digital pack rat - every so often a thread I haven't cared about explodes and I check back in.

For the ignore thread feature, is there a way to get back to a thread if you've ignored it? Great feature, but I guess I'm a digital pack rat - every so often a thread I haven't cared about explodes and I check back in.
Go back to the thread on the main board, you should see the word unignore by the thread you have ignored, press that again and you are back in.

Yes.

Threads you are ignoring are listed in the ignore section of your profile. You can access and unignore them there.

And what Muse said provided you have 'remove ignored content' box NOT checked in your profile.

I'm having trouble with this feature, as well. It looks like I have an ignored thread and I don't remember ignoring anything.

Ignored.JPG

Ignored Again.JPG

Whoops. Thanks, Muse and UT.

When I logged on this morning (iPad using Chrome) a message popped up suggesting I change my password due to a potential data breach. Has anyone else encountered that?

When I logged on this morning (iPad using Chrome) a message popped up suggesting I change my password due to a potential data breach. Has anyone else encountered that?
Message was much more likely from Google than it was from this website.

I’m curious why you’re using chrome instead of Safari?

Message was much more likely from Google than it was from this website.

I’m curious why you’re using chrome instead of Safari?
My memory fails a tad, but way back I was having trouble posting using Safari. Inserting pictures, links, replying, etc. was funky. Everything seems to work better using Chrome.

I didn't get that using Chrome but I don't have an iPad.

Safari is a lot better these days if you want to give it a try. Apple steals less of your life than Google (Chrome) does.

Google and others (Apple) are now notifying folks when their passwords are part of a known hack or just weak now.

Safari is a lot better these days if you want to give it a try. Apple steals less of your life than Google (Chrome) does.

Google and others (Apple) are now notifying folks when their passwords are part of a known hack or just weak now.
Thanks. I’ll give it another try.

I don't know if this is the cause of your issue but Chrome has been severly hacked and attacked recently. Could be the issue but I'm not certain.

I am not aware of anything with the board specifically or with Xenforo on the whole. It sounds more Google or Chrome related, though I have not received the message when using Chrome.

Back