I'm planning on working on the board a bit.

Do you use iCloud? I would be surprised if your older OS supports it, but it might and if you do Apple activated a security feature call "Private Relay". It is a great feature, but there are some users having weird issues with it. Go to System Preferences and make sure it is off if it even exists for you.

Just a shot in the dark....

I still have a 2007 MacBook that we use with an older video camera because it has the right video port. It is on its 4th battery now but the dang thing still works. Love Macs.

UT, I apologize if this is in the thread somewhere and I missed it. I'm confused about "Liking" posts. What's the difference between the old "Like" below (which I still use) and the two new thumbs up (one with reactions) above it? Thanks!

Like.JPG

UT, I apologize if this is in the thread somewhere and I missed it. I'm confused about "Liking" posts. What's the difference between the old "Like" below (which I still use) and the two new thumbs up (one with reactions) above it? Thanks!

View attachment 7666
Just another system. The new one adds it in a different spot. If you long click the black one, there are a slew of new reactions you can use.

The whole thing could probably use tweaking, but I thought we'd try it for awhile.

Can we make the file size restriction larger?

I can’t seem to use the menu bar to attach pictures, links, emojis, etc. from my iPad. The menu bar isn’t working (It’s grayed out). I tried refreshing the page and logging out and back in and it still doesn’t work. Is it just me?

It’s just the iPad, not the laptop. I’m wondering if I clicked on something in the menu bar in error.

Last edited:
also, wth the new emojis available for reactions, if there is something linked close to it, i keep getting taken to the linked item when i click on the thumb symbol.

I can’t seem to use the menu bar to attach pictures, links, emojis, etc. from my iPad. The menu bar isn’t working (It’s grayed out). I tried refreshing the page and logging out and back in and it still doesn’t work. Is it just me?

It’s just the iPad, not the laptop. I’m wondering if I clicked on something in the menu bar in error.
I cleared all browsing data, history, etc. and that worked.

I'm not sure if this was posted. The last set up when you did a like or whatever rep you were able to write a comment which was fun. At the moment we can't do that, is it possible for that to come back?

I cleared all browsing data, history, etc. and that worked.
Sorry I wasn't able to help. Not sure why you had the issue. I think someone had something similar once and they had something selected on that menu without realizing it.
I'm not sure if this was posted. The last set up when you did a like or whatever rep you were able to write a comment which was fun. At the moment we can't do that, is it possible for that to come back?
Not like for like unfortunately. The closest I've been able to find left a comment with the rep on the post itself for everyone to see. But I will keep my eyes open.

Sorry I wasn't able to help. Not sure why you had the issue. I think someone had something similar once and they had something selected on that menu without realizing it.

Not like for like unfortunately. The closest I've been able to find left a comment with the rep on the post itself for everyone to see. But I will keep my eyes open.
Again thanks and if you give 4 months I may be available... if not that’s okay too Muse would be may first choice.

~Dee~

Back