I'm planning on working on the board a bit.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomorrow morning. There are some upgrades that need to be done and some subscriptions I need to renew. We are now over one year on Xenforo.

I don't anticipate any down time, but if anyone notices anything off, please let me know here.

Also, if we have talked of a feature that you'd like to add, please remind me of it here. Or even if there is something new you are wondering if it can be done.

Thank you all.

Tomorrow morning. There are some upgrades that need to be done and some subscriptions I need to renew. We are now over one year on Xenforo.

I don't anticipate any down time, but if anyone notices anything off, please let me know here.

Also, if we have talked of a feature that you'd like to add, please remind me of it here. Or even if there is something new you are wondering if it can be done.

Thank you all.
(y)thanks, ut

any chance for a troll emoji :)
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Thank you. I knew there were several things like this for me to look into.

I'll also look at maybe more reaction smilies as mentioned earlier in the thread.

These will come after I update everything currently on the board.

I'm going to see if I can hookup my personal laptop to my work dock early tomorrow and dual screen it to be more productive. Most of what I am doing is just renewing stuff and then running upgrades on existing add-ons. It shouldn't be that big a deal and may not even be noticeable.

But after I will look for new stuff to add. And depending on what those are, some may need testing.

I'm also very interested in this feature if you get a chance, UT.

I'm going to see if I can hookup my personal laptop to my work dock early tomorrow and dual screen it to be more productive.
I got a dual screen setup about a year ago and WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Now, when I'm on the road I feel like I still have my Commodore 64.

Edit, also either or both monitors can be rotated 90° which is pretty awesome when working on text docs (or anything that doesn't need a wide screen).

Just updated the "moods" add-on for the little mood icon under your avatar.

Back