I'm planning on working on the board a bit.

Updated the OP highlight. It is the little banner you see over the avatar of the member that started the thread you are in when he/she makes subsequent posts.

"Most Ever Online" updated.

Its both a blessing and a curse that we don't have the statistics for the real record for that which happened on Feb 3, 2008 with nearly 2000 users at around 11pm.

Updated the mod that lets us embed all the different media sites into posts with just a link.

OK! That completes the upgrades of existing mods. The rest did not need updates. Off to search for an 'ignore thread' mod!

OK! That completes the upgrades of existing mods. The rest did not need updates. Off to search for an 'ignore thread' mod!
Done!

You can ignore threads and whole forums!

These pictures should be pretty self explanatory, but if you have issues, please post about them.

Capture.jpgCapture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

I'm going to see if I can hookup my personal laptop to my work dock early tomorrow and dual screen it to be more productive. Most of what I am doing is just renewing stuff and then running upgrades on existing add-ons. It shouldn't be that big a deal and may not even be noticeable.

But after I will look for new stuff to add. And depending on what those are, some may need testing.
Let us know what ever you need.

Added a reactions mod and some things are doubled. There are so many possible reactions now. I may need to clean it up.

Added a reactions mod and some things are doubled. There are so many possible reactions now. I may need to clean it up.
Yeah so, there are the original ones, and now a new one that adds some sort of bar as well under the profile of the user.

1634996957414.png

I am very confused.

That bar has replaced the star system we had for reaction score.

I am tempted to just let it go for awhile and see if people use it and how it affects things.

Okay, that is it for this morning. I have to get ready to help someone put up a shed.

Thread is open for feedback and if there is anything else anyone would like to see.

Back