I'm working again!!

fulltilt

Assclownism-it's the genes not a choice
Reaction score
Just got a warehouse gig where I work 4- 10 hour days with 3 off.
My skill set is relationship/ financial product selling. The job market has clearly demonstrated a total lack of interest in me despite continued efforts on my part to entice them to hire me.
This job is a 4am start with tons of lifting and trying not to get run down by fork trucks. It's physically demanding and while not the most mentally taxing job I've ever had, it's easy to make a mistake when your tired and new.
I like these people, there's no politics and at the end of the shift you leave the job there.
It's really really good to go and earn some coin I'll tell ya. Six months on the dole and my spirit was taking a pretty serious beating..

Congrats and welcome back to the payroll tax world!

Congratulations :peace:. Get a forklift license and save your back. Best of luck to you...

Just got a warehouse gig where I work 4- 10 hour days with 3 off.
My skill set is relationship/ financial product selling. The job market has clearly demonstrated a total lack of interest in me despite continued efforts on my part to entice them to hire me.
This job is a 4am start with tons of lifting and trying not to get run down by fork trucks. It's physically demanding and while not the most mentally taxing job I've ever had, it's easy to make a mistake when your tired and new.
I like these people, there's no politics and at the end of the shift you leave the job there.
It's really really good to go and earn some coin I'll tell ya. Six months on the dole and my spirit was taking a pretty serious beating..

Congrats bro!

There are days (more and more these days) that I would like a job like that.

If it weren't for the fact that I can currently work from home, I'd probably be looking for one.

Do you move bombs around?

:spock:

oops_small.jpg

I completely agree with the idea of getting a forklift license.

Congrats!!!

Congratulations, hope it works out 4 U:thumb:

Congrats, you have to do what you have to do.......I know too many people that claim to be too "proud" to take work outside of their field; I call them stupid and lazy.

SSDD

Awesome more food stamps,Mass Health for me..:coffee:

Wait wut I'm a sturgin dammit..Shhhh

Back