In Celebration Of Bill Belichick, Mac Jones and the NE Patriots

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
Met my wife at the drive-in on a random Tuesday night when almost no one else was there. We’ll be celebrating our 40th in 2 weeks while on a cruise ship.

Ummmm........you aren't doing the Canadian Maritime thing out of Boston on the 27th are you? Because I am. :oops:

Oh, and Happy Anniversary! Your wife doesn't look old enough to have been married to you for 40 years.

:rimshot:

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
Ummmm........you aren't doing the Canadian Maritime thing out of Boston on the 27th are you? Because I am. :oops:

Oh, and Happy Anniversary! Your wife doesn't look old enough to have been married to you for 40 years.

:rimshot:

There's so much truth in your last sentence, I married several stations above my grade. Those 40 years have gone by in the blink of an eye.

My post was from early June, we sailed at the end of June out of Miami. I'd love to sail out of Boston (did it once to Bermuda), but the Canadian itinerary does not appeal to us. Hope you have a great time.

OP
OP
chevss454

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
And that year Billy B met Billy P in the first round of the playoffs and Billy B. prevailed...

Parcells was coach of the Pats. BB coached the Browns.

Last edited:

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
I shudder to think what kind of football wasteland we'd live in if Orthwein had succeeded buying the team.

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score
i skimmed all the way through, kept getting pissed...then i saw rodney on there. yes! people outside of pats fans need to be made aware of how freaking smart he was as a player. not only did the whole defense miss his heady play when he was out, but he kept the secondary going in the right direction. they were lost when he couldn't play.

TommyD420

Meet the New Boss. Same as the Old Boss.
Reaction score
i skimmed all the way through, kept getting pissed...then i saw rodney on there. yes! people outside of pats fans need to be made aware of how freaking smart he was as a player. not only did the whole defense miss his heady play when he was out, but he kept the secondary going in the right direction. they were lost when he couldn't play.
Rodney Harrison should be in already. I don't recognize a hall of fame without him in it (as I've said many times)