In Celebration Of Bill Belichick, Mac Jones and the NE Patriots

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
After a historic run with Tom Brady at QB, it's time to transition to QB1 Mac Jones Bill Belichick's NE Patriots.
The blocked videos are definitely worth watching.

Let's GO!

Getting to know Mac

The 'experts' had some really bad takes on Mac pre-draft. Mac surprised them.

The draft is set and Mac is our QB1

I see the report that Bill didn't hire Bill O'Brien out of respect for Nick Saban.

And people really still think Bill is a prick?

I believe O’Brien’s contract lapses after this season, so if he’s still interested in making the move back to the NFL, he can forgo renegotiating and presumably return to NE if they’re looking for an offensive coordinator following this season.

One reason to celebrate The Boss is his amazing ability to disarm his critics using his charm and casual, yet keen, sense of style.

View attachment 10238
I've got a job Interview tomorrow, and a couple of shirts that look similar...I'm going to wear one of them tomorrow and see how it goes.
Either they won't hire me , or I'll be running the company because of zero f***s given within a week.

I believe O’Brien’s contract lapses after this season, so if he’s still interested in making the move back to the NFL, he can forgo renegotiating and presumably return to NE if they’re looking for an offensive coordinator following this season.
Saban is done after this season isn't he?

Back