In Celebration Of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick & The New England Patriots

OP
OP
chevss454

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Richard Seymour: “Bill Belichick - the greatest defensive mind ever - to draft you 6th overall, that was the confidence I needed.”

OP
OP
chevss454

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Watch the way they will twist this to make it sound illegal and should be investigated etc,

Nah. Nothing to see; they're coaches and, of course, Ernie. Nothing against the rules for that.

TyLawsPick6

Reaction score
Nah. Nothing to see; they're coaches and, of course, Ernie. Nothing against the rules for that.
Notice how there is no context either. Whatever NE was paying the underpaid coaches is probably a similar amount and a going rate, where this writing of extra checks as bonuses is probably unheard of. The only thing trolls and haters will see is that "BB is cheap and underpaid people".

The hard work and long hours part is not surprising, hence the generous bonus checks.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
i remember pioli i believe telling a story about bb putting cash in his car ashtray etc. way back in the cleveland days when pioli was a broke gopher.
1vk6cd.jpg

Roberto71

Reaction score
Tom Brady's show Man in the Arena was on and Boston.com has their take on it. What jumps out is how utterly unselfish and fantastic Drew Bledsoe was. The bit at the end of the story where he went skiing after the SB win v the Rams and was on his own on the chairlift and cried.....is revealing to what he went through.