In Celebration Of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick & The New England Patriots

I love that that entire highlight was all Pat Summerall, because while we all remember Madden's interjections on that final drive, there were only a couple. He was literally stunned at what he was watching.
Just finished watching the entire game that I recorded. It's amazing how all those players came back to me, without looking at the names. Quite a collection of core players and fill in guys. And I forgot how valuable Antowain Smith was to that team that year.

February 3, 2019 ·
Shared with Public
Public

Finally after 98 days Boston area fans have a championship to celebrate, The drought is over.

Never had a losing record against any team. That is impressive. The 9-9 vs the Broncos stands out given he began his career with a bunch of losses to them. Also, the 16-4 record vs the Colts is pretty sweet!

The Shrine Bowl can't wait to enter Brady into their HOF.
Brady threw for two TDs in the 2000 Shrine Bowl.

These unis aged really well.

I rocked a #88 Terry Glenn version of these. My reasoning:

I was young and pretty broke, Glenn had just signed a long-term deal and I wanted to get the most return on my investment. Yeah... How'd THAT work out for me? 🤦

Last edited:
I rocked a #88 Terry Glenn version of these. My reasoning:

I was young and pretty broke, Glenn had just signed a long-term deal and I wanted to get the most return on my investment. Yeah... How's that work out for me? 🤦

I had an extremely oversized Bledsoe jersey my dad got me at a thrift store, because there was zero Pats gear in Texas at the time. Even though I got made fun of in middle school, I still rocked it.

Back