In Celebration Of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick & The New England Patriots

I rocked a #88 Terry Glenn version of these. My reasoning:

I was young and pretty broke, Glenn had just signed a long-term deal and I wanted to get the most return on my investment. Yeah... How'd THAT work out for me? 🤦
She's good...Parcells even admitted it. Even though Babooshka was the grocery getter.

The Patriots were the most dominant team for 20 years which makes them the most dominant dynasty ever.

FMoR7LeVIAE_g7C

Are you a Patriots fan, and want to have fun? I just watched the last half of the 4th quarter, and overtime, of the 2018 season AFC Championship game, with the Patriots visiting the Chiefs. There was scoring like crazy, but I already knew the Patriots won. What a game! And with Matthew Slater calling 'heads' before overtime, well, that led to our Patriots qb (Brady). and the rest of the offense (great catch by Gronkowski near the end of regulation-of a great Brady pass!), pulling ahead. Anyway, it's worth watching the last parts of that game, again. And I'm waiting to watch this season's Patriots, with Coach Belichick leading the way.

Last edited:
Are you a Patriots fan, and want to have fun? I just watched the last half of the 4th quarter, and overtime, of the 2018 season AFC Championship game, withe the Patriots visiting the Chiefs. There was scoring like crazy, but I already knew the Patriots won. What a game! And with Matthew Slater calling 'heads' before overtime, well, that led to our Patriots qb (Brady). and the rest of the offense (great catch by Gronkowski near the end of regulation-of a great Brady pass!), pulling ahead. Anyway, it's worth watching the last parts of that game, again. And I'm waiting to watch this season's Patriots, with Coach Belichick leading the way.

Watched it Sunday

Are you a Patriots fan, and want to have fun? I just watched the last half of the 4th quarter, and overtime, of the 2018 season AFC Championship game, withe the Patriots visiting the Chiefs. There was scoring like crazy, but I already knew the Patriots won. What a game! And with Matthew Slater calling 'heads' before overtime, well, that led to our Patriots qb (Brady). and the rest of the offense (great catch by Gronkowski near the end of regulation-of a great Brady pass!), pulling ahead. Anyway, it's worth watching the last parts of that game, again. And I'm waiting to watch this season's Patriots, with Coach Belichick leading the way.
I agree. One of the best fourth quarters in post-season history. That game is my favorite post-season game not including SBs.

I thought Slater was superb in that SB, there are several shots of him during that epic 4th Quarter of him geeing up the players and when Jules scored, the shot of him on the sideline thumping his chest was fantastic.

And the way he strutted out to halfway in OT to call the coin toss, there was no way we were losing that. The Falcons were already dead and buried.

Back