Indianapolis Colts Empire Thread

MAYHEM

Reaction score
With Ryan Grigson, Chuck Pagono, and Andrew Luck at the helm, its a forgone conclusion that the Indianapolis Colts will be the next NFL dynasty. :coffee:

Going 11-5 after a 2-14 season, and doing that 40 million under the cap, is unheard of in today's NFL. Andrew Luck breaking records for rookie yards in a season, rookie yards in a game, and tying the NFL record for comeback wins in a season was just disgusting.

The Colts are tired of all the disrespect. The AFC South, AFC, and NFL better buckle their seat belts. Dynasty in the making.

Done.

BTW, I plan to be bumping this thread every year they go one and done in the playoffs.

popcorn

And what about those years when they don't make the playoffs at all? Can we have the board re-named FailPlanet or something? Could we then change each Colts fan's avatar to an Epic Fail pic?

With Ryan Grigson, Chuck Pagono, and Andrew Luck at the helm, its a forgone conclusion that the Indianapolis Colts will be the next NFL dynasty. :coffee:

I've heard this before...but I feel like with different names...can't quite place it...

Oh, one thing? Chuck Pagano's Career Record: 2-3. :coffee:

Please. It's a little too soon to start with the "Luck is better than Brady" threads. Or vice-versa.

Let's just say the Colts had a nice little season for themselves but they've got a ways to go to be Super Bowl favorites anywhere except certain isolated hamlets in Indiana.

Please. It's a little too soon to start with the "Luck is better than Brady" threads. Or vice-versa.

Let's just say the Colts had a nice little season for themselves but they've got a ways to go to be Super Bowl favorites anywhere except certain isolated hamlets in Indiana.
Considering that Luck was the 3rd best QB of his rookie class...comparing him to Brady is certainly quite a stretch.

Considering that Luck was the 3rd best QB of his rookie class...comparing him to Brady is certainly quite a stretch.

That don't mean it isn't going to happen.

Yep. Give him a hot start and they'll be blasting Teenage Wasteland in the Corndome. Meet the new boss.

Back