Intro Song at Pats Game

TuckLuck

Reaction score
Anyone know the name of the song at the beginning of Patriot games? Sounds like it was from the Omen and has some kind of background chanting?

Thanks!

TuckLuck said:
Anyone know the name of the song at the beginning of Patriot games? Sounds like it was from the Omen and has some kind of background chanting?

Thanks!

Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne

Re: Re: Re: Intro Song at Pats Game

PatPatriot said:
O Fortuna Carmen Burana - Carl Orff

I thought he was referring to the song when they come out and is at least somewhat unique to the Pats. O Fortuna is used by just about every sports team (and movie trailer) in something.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro Song at Pats Game

Pats and Sox said:
I thought he was referring to the song when they come out and is at least somewhat unique to the Pats. O Fortuna is used by just about very sports team (and movie trailer) in something.

It's on the Soundtrack to The Doors (movie with Val Kilmer)...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro Song at Pats Game

PatPatriot said:
It's on the Soundtrack to The Doors (movie with Val Kilmer)...

"Strike it Up" by Black Box

(used to be anyway...)

:pat:

Thus, the rock song, if that's what you're looking for, is "Crazy Train".

The operatic (if that's even a word) tune is "O Fortuna" and you've probably heard that song in about 500 movie trailers and sports montages.

The one concession I've exacted from my fiancee is that our wedding party will enter to Crazy Train, while we enter to Dirty Water.
rock.gif

My wife and I entered the room to ...

I can't turn you loose..... The Blues Brothers.....

Great way to start a party.

PatPatriot said:
My wife and I entered the room to ...

I can't turn you loose..... The Blues Brothers.....

Great way to start a party.

My wife and I entered the room to some weird techno crap, but it got the place jumping.

After we settled in, right before dinner, Rene Rancout came in and sang the National Anthem. :thumb: Then during dinner, sang Sinatra and Tony Bennett songs. It was the BOMB!

Re: Re: Re: Intro Song at Pats Game

PatPatriot said:
O Fortuna Carmen Burana - Carl Orff

Thanks! That's what I wanted to know!

Patriots4ever said:
My wife and I entered the room to some weird techno crap, but it got the place jumping.

After we settled in, right before dinner, Rene Rancout came in and sang the National Anthem. :thumb: Then during dinner, sang Sinatra and Tony Bennett songs. It was the BOMB!

That is way too cool!!!! Did he give you guys the fist pump?

My wife and I came into a techno version of Fox NFL Countdown. Da, da da daaaaaa. It was pretty cool

sonsofkraftybob said:
That is way too cool!!!! Did he give you guys the fist pump?

Yep, the whole nine yards.

He was fantastic, and worth the extra $400 bucks. Smash hit, and caught everyone off guard. It was the best surprise ever. :thumb:

Since this thread has been offically hijacked...

We were originally going to have the theme from Knots Landing playing during introductions ( just to explain a little.... Hubby and I - huge TV fans. Instead of having the tables numbered, each table was a different TV show. And yes, the guests at each table had some kind of connection to the TV show. I have a few aunts and uncles who are bartenders - in an Irish family, go figure :p - so they were sitting at the Cheers table. Stupid stuff like that. :shrug: ) but we decided against Knots and went with Woke Up This Morning, the theme from The Sopranos. We were going to be complete dorks and have everyone introduced with stupid "gangster" names but thankfully we decided against that. :rolleyes:

Back