Is Julian Edelman leaving?

Mazz22

Age 43 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
Very interesting tweet from Julian. Sounds like he might be leaving and/or retiring?

SkiptoMyLou

Six Time Super Bowl Champions!
Reaction score
While it wouldn't surprise me, in an article he quoted he said he would be honored to be with the likes of Bruschi and Troy Brown as a one team player, but I guess it depends on BB wanting to give him one last shot. I mean, he's still under contract, so he can still come back. But maybe he is eyeing retirement. Who knows. Either way, hell of a ride and hell of a productive career for a 7th round former college QB regardless of what will happen next year.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I thought the exact same thing this morning when I read it. Interesting.

OP
Mazz22

Mazz22

Age 43 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
While it wouldn't surprise me, in an article he quoted he said he would be honored to be with the likes of Bruschi and Troy Brown as a one team player, but I guess it depends on BB wanting to give him one last shot. I mean, he's still under contract, so he can still come back. But maybe he is eyeing retirement. Who knows. Either way, hell of a ride and hell of a productive career for a 7th round former college QB regardless of what will happen next year.
He is my favorite WR all time.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
He had one hell of a career in New england. His knee issues barely allowed him to play last year.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
I'd like to see him retire so he can walk normally when he's 45. He's just one hit away from walking with a limp for the rest of his life.

He has nothing else to prove on the field. I understand that it is hard for football players to call it quits, but in his case I hope that he gets good advise and takes it.