Is The Donks coach hammered?

• YES

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No and my name is cutlerthecheese

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Elway was better than Marino

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Dan should have had Shula make the league increase emphasis on the rules..

Tom didn't win "a" SB, he won three.

If Dan couldn't play with injuries, perhaps he should have had a few fifteen minute procedures to fix him up.

Eli Manning is called a champion because he led a team to a championship. When you go 18 seasons and never win a championship, nobody calls you a champion.. and if you're Dan Marino, they call you a choker because you were supposed to be great.

Yea your right just like Tom Brady and Trent Dilfer found a way !!!!...

shit I guess if Tom Brady can take the 22nd worst offense he lead from the bottom of the league & actually win a SB and cheapen the worth of that Superbowl ring ...

its a damn shame a Great QB like Marino with all those knee & ankle braces couldn't play in this "Don't Touch QB or it's an automatic 1st down and 15 yards" pussified era...When Trent Dilfers and Tom Brady's are considered Champions...anyone can do it know...

Fvck...even little Eli Manning that was about to be benched is called a Champion now !!!

LMFAO!!!

Dan should have had Shula make the league increase emphasis on the rules..

Tom didn't win "a" SB, he won three.

If Dan couldn't play with injuries, perhaps he should have had a few fifteen minute procedures to fix him up.

Eli Manning is called a champion because he led a team to a championship. When you go 18 seasons and never win a championship, nobody calls you a champion.. and if you're Dan Marino, they call you a choker because you were supposed to be great.

Damn D22
Let us know how PatsRUs ass taste

I am not apologizing.....I will insult whomever I feel like it at anytime. Midgar has decided to wave acting like an adult, so I trashed the bet and put the buttheads on ignore. Anything I posted, I was told was an insult. So Danny Boy, if you want to cry, maybe you should cry to your bottle like Mike Shanahan does.

Where do you guys get this shit:huh:
There has never been a single article even mentioning shanahan being a drunk....

How can 16 people vote yes when they have no clue either way :thwak:WTF?

Where do you guys get this shit:huh:
There has never been a single article even mentioning shanahan being a drunk....

How can 16 people vote yes when they have no clue either way :thwak:WTF?

Because
When someones face is that red they are/have either:

Sunburned, and that will change to a suntan after a few days

Windburned that will fade after a few days

High blood pressure and he'd be dead by now if that were the case

A drunk

So
In summary
Shanahan is either getting a sunburn every day, standing in front of a big fan blowing cold air, a cyborg or a drunk

16 people cant be wrong

Because
When someones face is that red they are/have either:

Sunburned, and that will change to a suntan after a few days

Windburned that will fade after a few days

High blood pressure and he'd be dead by now if that were the case

A drunk

So
In summary
Shanahan is either getting a sunburn every day, standing in front of a big fan blowing cold air, a cyborg or a drunk

16 people cant be wrong
Neither can the MILLIONS of people who think you guys are the biggest frauds in sports history.

Neither can the MILLIONS of people who think you guys are the biggest frauds in sports history.
listen young stuff this is america home of the free and the minority rules...Shanahan is a booze hound, sobers up for games while forgetting he taught the OLine to illegally cut block.

he was so drunk he didn't realize it was illegal and vcaost the team 2 - 3rd round picks and over 1 million dollars to withhold money from the cap cheating teh whole NFL

drunks do that - stop enabling him...time for some tough love from the fans

Damn Straight.

I feel bad that we are gonna massacre the Chiefs opening day, LOL

Oh welcome to patsplanet Mr. Shanahan

Back