Is the person who used to post stream links still here?

Are the online "bootleg" streams safe? I don't want to get infected with malware or viruses or any other crap like that.

Be super careful to have malware and virus protection. I run Norton and always get pop ups saying they have blocked attempts by "malicious" stuff to access my computer. They have always blocked it and I have never been infected, but I have inadvertently loaded a bunch of crap on my pc that I later had to remove piece by piece. The easiest one to fall for is the "requirement" to load a special video player in order to watch their stream (or "update" the one you've got). DON'T DO IT.

As an aside, if you lose the stream at some point during the game (expectable)and have to refresh your page, you have to go through all the clicking of x's all over again to get back to the broadcast.

Be super careful to have malware and virus protection. I run Norton and always get pop ups saying they have blocked attempts by "malicious" stuff to access my computer. They have always blocked it and I have never been infected, but I have inadvertently loaded a bunch of crap on my pc that I later had to remove piece by piece. The easiest one to fall for is the "requirement" to load a special video player in order to watch their stream (or "update" the one you've got). DON'T DO IT.

As an aside, if you lose the stream at some point during the game (expectable)and have to refresh your page, you have to go through all the clicking of x's all over again to get back to the broadcast.

Great... Thanks for the info, OBF! :thumb:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

all you need to find a good stream...

Seconded. At the top of the each games thread is usually a table of streams by verified trusted streamers. Ive had good luck with most of the streams there on both my home PC and my android phone. . This subreddit is heavily moderated and links to streams of ill intent are dealt with pretty quickly. There is one streamer that posts on reddit (maybe wiseguyz?) that streams with no ad overlays. If you can get that one there isnt any X-ing out to do, which is especially helpful if you are trying to watch on a phone or other small screen

Also, most of the good streamers ask that you not post direct links to their streams anywhere, as it apparently helps get the streams shut down faster.

One side note, many of the streams take a minute to get up to its best quality. It will look awful when it first starts. Just be patient.

Back