Is there a bigger hypocrite/phony than Dungy?

Dungy seems like a nice guy and he certainly has had a great deal of success in the NFL...otherwise I have no issues with him.

phin4ever on 12-31-2007 at 05:50 PM said:
Tony Dungy is a Class guy. If you do not know anything about Class them I understand why you see him as otherwise.

You Patriot Fans think the everbody is against you.

Stop paying off the Refs and Cheating then maybe they will lay off.

Why don't you tell me of class? I bet you never used that word to describe anyone until the media (wrong as they usually are) started using it. Now you just like to toss it out there like you know what it means, because you probably think it makes you sound smart.

So tell me, mr smarty, why you feel that someone in a game, yes a game because that's all it is, has "class" over someone else?

jaric on 12-31-2007 at 05:59 PM said:
It's strange to me how angry some of you are, considering that your team just went 16-0 and your QB and WR just broke probably the most prestigous single season record in the NFL

What the **** are you all so mad about?

Super fair question Jaric. I am a little confused myself with all of the negetvity today...

I think some of the new trolls have a few Planteers' undies in a bunch...and a few of them really are annoying...:(

Tony Dungy is a Class guy. If you do not know anything about Class them I understand why you see him as otherwise.

Ok Dungy is a really nice guy according to the media and Colts fans...

Why did you have to turn this into the Pats being cheaters?

Show proff of the "paying off refs"....I didn't think so....

Jaric-this is one of the guys I just refered to...

daedge on 12-31-2007 at 05:15 PM said:
Question

Did you hate Dungy when he was with the Buccs ??

I thought this forum was shit? :confused:

Personally, I think Dungy is a good coach who has a great track record as a good builder of defenses.

As for the outside football stuff, I really don't care. I don't agree with his views and whatnot, but that's really not for me to judge. To each one's own.

Funny you should make a comment about paying off the refs since the Colts are the premiere rule makers of the NFL.

Anyway, do you know Dungy? How much class can a person have when he calls other people out on the carpet like he did with Belichick? The one thing you have never heard is Belichick talk about any other coach in this league unless it is in a positive manner.

Why are you here? You're boring as hell, have NO football team whatsoever, and yet you come here to talk smack with fans of probably the greatest football team in the history of the NFL???

LOSER......

Of course we don't know anything about class. Just ask LT.

jaric on 12-31-2007 at 05:59 PM said:
It's strange to me how angry some of you are, considering that your team just went 16-0 and your QB and WR just broke probably the most prestigous single season record in the NFL

jaric, I'm going to level with you because I don't consider you a troll, and you've never come in here to stir shit. I appreciate that, you are a football guy and I laud you for that.

It's the 1 trick ponies like dashoe, and now this new phin clown that repeat the same thing over and over and over. It becomes tiresome, you yourself even have to be tired of reading it. I know people should just ignore it, move on, then such douchebags cannot exist.

Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the hell out of this season, but trust me when I tell you this: 16-0 means nothing unless the Pats win the next 3 games because everyone is 0-0 right now. To constantly have to read the same BS over and over again, from someone who just joined the forum and shitting on it is a sign of disrespect. You wouldn't like it if I went over to the Colts forums and did the same, would you? I wouldn't do that, I, like you am a football guy.

jaric on 12-31-2007 at 04:59 PM said:

You'll have to ask the vocal minority.

Not all of us feel that way.

Annihilus on 12-31-2007 at 06:23 PM said:
You'll have to ask the vocal minority.

Not all of us feel that way.
Well can't you give them a damn hug or something anni?

I swear some people get a bigger kick out of taking others down a notch than they do their own guys success.

patsfanroach* on 12-31-2007 at 06:14 PM said:
Pwned!!!!!!!

Thanks, PFR. I go on stage again at 11:00. :D

Just for the record, I never had a problem with Dungy until his pontificating about our coach and rules and what a sad day it was for the NFL. My momma always told me if you ain't got nothing nice to say, keep your mouth closed.

Perhaps he should have taken the lead from Jon Gruden, who so appropriately put it, "Are you sh*ttin' me? We're still talking about that??? (laughs)" rather than make a commentary on another team's coach.

Samuel L. Jackson was angry...and watch what happens to him:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMwmqp3GLMc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMwmqp3GLMc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Jh on 12-31-2007 at 05:45 PM said:
Even thought religion is a big part of my life, I don't walk around stuck up like I do no wrong.

I never assumed it had to do with religion. Don't you walk around stuck up like you do no wrong simply because you are God's gift to humanity and all men should bow and worship before you and cower at your beauty and sexual prowess? :confused: :D

I liked Dungy when he was with the Bucs.

I dislike Dungy now that he's with the Colts.

I know he's highly religious, and I think he made some homophobic comments at one point. Don't like those, and that--coupled with his comments about Belichick--lead me to think that Dungy's one of those guys (like Randy Moss) who, no matter how little he says, whatever little he DOES say is going to piss off a portion of the population.

I don't like his whining about calls. But I can't blame him for that, since he's learning at the foot of the Whiny-Bitch Master himself (Polian).

Frankly, I don't think about Tony Dungy a whole lot. :shrug:

JD10367 on 12-31-2007 at 07:04 PM said:
I never assumed it had to do with religion. Don't you walk around stuck up like you do no wrong simply because you are God's gift to humanity and all women should bow and worship before you and cower at your beauty and sexual prowess? :confused: :D

I do.

Oh shit, that short sentence already got me in trouble 2+ years ago, or whatever it was. :D

Jaric, the SpyGate thing was overblown from the first minute. People like Parcells, Jimmy Johnson and many others called that right away. They all said that it was common practice and that BB just got caught. Every coach but Class Dungy said zippo.

But your Dungy said this:

"Really, a sad day for the NFL," Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy said after practice Friday. "It's another case of the 99 percent good things that are happening being overshadowed by 1 percent bad. Again, people aren't talking about our product, they're talking about a negative incident."

He should have kept his judgmental mouth shut. He should have known that it was pretty phucking uncool to join into the panty waster brigade and pile onto Belichick. He shouldn't have been a damn opportunist.

As to your comment about being angry, the Pats could win 20 SBs in a row and that wouldn't take away the fact that Mr. Class piled on when BB was down. That's not exactly the Christian thing to do. That's because he's full of crap.

I hate Dungy's guts because I hate hypocrites.

And your little "relax, be happy" sentiment is lame, too.

JD10367 on 12-31-2007 at 04:04 PM said:
I never assumed it had to do with religion. Don't you walk around stuck up like you do no wrong simply because you are God's gift to humanity and all men should bow and worship before you and cower at your beauty and sexual prowess? :confused: :D

No way dude. I hate stuck up a*holes. Smack me if I ever become one, okay?:cool: And I am not that cool anyway.

Welcome to the ASSCLOWNaSYLUM, have fun w/Douche22 - you and he will get along just fine. I am warning you though, his spelling is atrocious and tough to deal w/sometimes.

(i am not saying i am a great speller)

Back