Is this the same person???

Cuz I like my women to be built like Jason Sehorn but with slightly bigger tits.

It looks like a mixture of Jason Seahorn and his wife ROFL

Amazing what some makeup and airbrushing can do.ROFL

Amazing what some makeup and airbrushing can do.ROFL
I didn't even click on the link before you posted this, yikes. But you can tell how airbrushed she is in that photo. I gotta get me one of those, lol.

I'd be scared to hit it too.. but I'd close my eyes and give it my best shot... creepy as she is, she still has boobs and a vagina (at least I don't see a bulge).

I'd be scared to hit it too.. but I'd close my eyes and give it my best shot... creepy as she is, she still has boobs and a vagina (at least I don't see a bulge).
Methinks you don't get out much. :p

Quantity over quality, FTL.

Me too, maybe being scared would make it better.:coffee:

You never know though I'd seen the worlds smallest penis contest on Howard Stern and the poor bastard that won looked like an inny belly button...:coffee:

You never know though I'd seen the worlds smallest penis contest on Howard Stern and the poor bastard that won looked like an inny belly button...:coffee:

did you get a trophy:coffee:

Back