It's Cam!

7NTQ.gif

Pats must reckon there won't be much in the way of camps and OTAs and that they're not going to be getting a top QB in the upcoming draft
And they are not going to trade for anyone either. Oh well. We knew it would be a long rebuild.

Jesus, what a fucking awful signing. $14 mil?

For THAT performance? We already know that Cam can’t throw well, so let’s pay him a ton?

I’d MUCH rather stick with Stidham and a rookie than pay THAT much for Cam.

What a godawful joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Look, Bill has made his choice. He likes Cam, likes what he brings to the team, the attitude, positivity etc. I am sure Bill will grab another QB somewhere, could well be the draft with an eye to Cam mentoring him. Bringing Trent Brown back shows where Bill wants this offense to go.

I don’t care.
He isn’t worth $14 mil.

$2 mil, maybe. Perhaps as high as $4 mil with incentives.
But $14 mil? Most of that had better be incentives.

Asinine.

Jesus, what a fucking awful signing. $14 mil?

For THAT performance? We already know that Cam can’t throw well, so let’s pay him a ton?

I’d MUCH rather stick with Stidham and a rookie than pay THAT much for Cam.

What a godawful joke.

I think signing Cam for $14M says quite a bit about where Bill thinks Stidham is in his development. I'll trust Bill's judgment on it.

Well...

One thing we all learned last year is that Cam is a really great guy. He brought a lot of positivity and energy every day. He worked with the young guys. He was well liked and did not appear to have a bad attitude ever. He loves the game.

If he is the starter, $14 mil is not a lot. He will have a full off-season now with a year in his pocket. He can work on his issues. Josh can work on designing better plays.

If we can see more of the Cam from his pre-covid play, it can be pretty exciting. Now, there is still a ton of money to improve every position around him as well. Maybe a true #1 WR.

And... We still have the draft to build to the future.

I'm not upset.

Pats must reckon there won't be much in the way of camps and OTAs and that they're not going to be getting a top QB in the upcoming draft
Maybe BB should have never signed sCam last year?

$14 million?!?!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back