Jaguars Forums?

I visited a couple 2 years ago when we played them. They are basically like Steelers forums except you don't have to hear about 5 super bowls and they can't claim over and over that since football was born in Jacksonville they obviously know more about it than you.

I'd give you some links, except I like you and don't think you deserve that kind of treatment. ;)

The*Big*Lebowski on 01-07-2008 at 01:44 PM said:
I visited a couple 2 years ago when we played them. They are basically like Steelers forums except you don't have to hear about 5 super bowls and they can't claim over and over that since football was born in Jacksonville they obviously know more about it than you.

I'd give you some links, except I like you and don't think you deserve that kind of treatment. ;)

Thanks man,i just signed up to jaguars.com,should be intresting to see how they feel about this weeks game

Undertaker #59* on 01-07-2008 at 08:47 AM said:

Jaguars.com is where I reside the most. Jagszone.com sucks. I'll be looking for some of you guys over there as well. I carry the same user name and avatar at jaguars.com. If you go you will have some of the normal idiots over there that just like to talk stupid trash instead of intellignent football talk. Oh and to the Colt fan that said enter at your own risk it's funny that's what you guys say about patriotsplanet.com over on the Colts forum.

the Faguars have restricted my membership to read only, no new posts or reply's.... Lamers

I'm sorry to say this but there is one Jags board full of rude assholes. I don't know which board it is and frankly don't give a shit. I know my team is in the same division as the Jags and I should get some grief for that but come on.

VYF on 01-07-2008 at 09:55 PM said:
I'm sorry to say this but there is one Jags board full of rude assholes. I don't know which board it is and frankly don't give a shit. I know my team is in the same division as the Jags and I should get some grief for that but come on.

Nah, no grief. I think several teams from my division are Assholes, no apologies.

There are exceptions to every rule, of course, but still... some people are just douche baggies.

I didn't think that there were enough Jags fans with internet access to justify having their very own board.

Off to New England - the land of Sam Adams beer, clam chowder, and John Kerry. Well, two out of three ain't bad.

So what do you think people? Any shot at this one? As we all know the Patsies cheated their way to a 16-0 mark, but seemed a little vulnerable in the final month of the season (especially to Baltimore and the Giants).

Can the Jaguars sneak a victory from the Great Tom Brady and the evil cheater Belichick? Even if the Patsies don't cheat in this game, they are still a monstrous team wtih almost incomparable talent.

The Patsies and their evil head coach know that the clock is ticking and the team is aging (especially the defense) so if they want to take their place in history as the greatest team of all time, they need to do it now.

How great would it be if a little ol' team from a little ol' Hicktown (sorry Khalif)got in the way of a dynasty? I could dig that.

http://www.jagszone.com/forum/threa...tyleid=2&sid=f1cef12faf04ee784e2e0bb543368da1

Well i signed up to one of the forums and i still havent been activated.

no1jag on 01-07-2008 at 10:32 AM said:
Jaguars.com is where I reside the most. Jagszone.com sucks. I'll be looking for some of you guys over there as well. I carry the same user name and avatar at jaguars.com. If you go you will have some of the normal idiots over there that just like to talk stupid trash instead of intellignent football talk. Oh and to the Colt fan that said enter at your own risk it's funny that's what you guys say about patriotsplanet.com over on the Colts forum.

I have been there since '05. Is FBT still there? That dude makes everyone around him more stupid just by his presence.

Not sure I am liked there but hey....that is par for the course. You guys really would have hated me before I "retired".

Now I just make special guest appearances. Kinda like Fanatasy Island and the Love Boat.

sonsofkraftybob on 01-08-2008 at 09:55 AM said:
I have been there since '05. Is FBT still there? That dude makes everyone around him more stupid just by his presence.

Not sure I am liked there but hey....that is par for the course. You guys really would have hated me before I "retired".

Now I just make special guest appearances. Kinda like Fanatasy Island and the Love Boat.

Yeah he's still there, didn't you notice in my post every board has their idiots:D

Back