Jalen Ramsey to KC

I don't want Jalen at all. Supposedly a strong CB draft next year and we need that cap space for <b>the leagues first Billion dollar QB.</b>

so...fall in to the same trap every other team that has overpaid for a QB has? I'm good with that. Be funny listening to you guys whine and bitch about not being able to afford to put any talent around him.

so...fall in to the same trap every other team that has overpaid for a QB has? I'm good with that. Be funny listening to you guys whine and bitch about not being able to afford to put any talent around him.

We don't need talent around him actually. All we need is him.

:party:

We don't need talent around him actually. All we need is him.

:party:

Put some Stickum on your pigs feet...they can catch kermit balls...while you milk their balls...

:coffee:

(I don't care if pigs and hogs are different either...just go with the storyline theme)

Doesn't KC have a receiver that makes more than our entire receiving corp? I guess they disagree with you.

Before AB was signed, maybe. Now, Watkins has a 19 mil cap hit and our entire WR corps is roughly 21 mil.

I mean they still have By Far the more expensive complete corps, I'm just saying.

Before AB was signed, maybe. Now, Watkins has a 19 mil cap hit and our entire WR corps is roughly 21 mil.

I mean they still have By Far the more expensive complete corps, I'm just saying.

Really, who cares. Chiefs have 21mil in cap space. NE has 1.9mil in Cap space. Does that make everybody happy. NE has a cap hit for Brady at 21 mil. KC has a cap hit on all it's QBs of 5mil. Again who cares??????

Really, who cares. Chiefs have 21mil in cap space. NE has 1.9mil in Cap space. Does that make everybody happy. NE has a cap hit for Brady at 21 mil. KC has a cap hit on all it's QBs of 5mil. Again who cares??????

You just said the chiefs didn't need weapons yet they have that much money tied up in one player....Brady at 21 mil, KC is stupid enough to give Mahomes 3 times that.

You just said the chiefs didn't need weapons yet they have that much money tied up in one player....Brady at 21 mil, KC is stupid enough to give Mahomes 3 times that.

It reminds me when Irsay bragging that Luck was going to be the highest paid qb in the NFL...and he had some time left on his rookie contract still.

I guess sarcasm is something that just flies over your head.

It's a salary cap league. Why would you NOT care where the money goes or how it gets divvied up? That's a huge part of how a team is successful or not. Look at what Watkins has done, he's a great player, and I'm not even saying it's a bad thing they have that much tied up in him. It can be afforded because Mahomes is on his rookie deal. Next year, when Mahomes makes 20% instead of 2%, they'll have harder decisions.

I will say this, if they have 21 mil free, either they plan on going after someone like Ramsay or they structured Hill's contract inefficiently, since they'll struggle paying everyone moving forward, and minimizing cap space this year to maximize cap space moving forward would be optimal to maintain a competitive team.

Tldr; if you're asking who cares, I do. Why don't you?

I hope you guys realize how spoiled Brady has made you guys. What are you going to do when the day comes that you don't have brady and you're stuck with some mediocre QB at the end of his contract that can go to any place else and make a premium.

What are you going to do ? huh. Tell him it's our way or hit the road. Good luck. Your day of arrogance is coming to an end. The crash is going to be brutal for this fan base.

I hope you guys realize how spoiled Brady has made you guys. What are you going to do when the day comes that you don't have brady and you're stuck with some mediocre QB at the end of his contract that can go to any place else and make a premium.

What are you going to do ? huh. Tell him it's our way or hit the road. Good luck. Your day of arrogance is coming to an end. The crash is going to be brutal for this fan base.

I don't know, what did you do the last 50 years? I will let you in on a secret. I literally hear this every year, just from different fly by night fans of a team. Hope you didn't think you were the first.

It's a salary cap league. Why would you NOT care where the money goes or how it gets divvied up? That's a huge part of how a team is successful or not. Look at what Watkins has done, he's a great player, and I'm not even saying it's a bad thing they have that much tied up in him. It can be afforded because Mahomes is on his rookie deal. Next year, when Mahomes makes 20% instead of 2%, they'll have harder decisions.

I will say this, if they have 21 mil free, either they plan on going after someone like Ramsay or they structured Hill's contract inefficiently, since they'll struggle paying everyone moving forward, and minimizing cap space this year to maximize cap space moving forward would be optimal to maintain a competitive team.

Tldr; if you're asking who cares, I do. Why don't you?

The Chiefs just restructured 2 players a couple of weeks ago to create the 21 mil. they have something coming .

And the reason I don't care is because the organization has people to deal with it and I don't have to. Also, it's not my money.

Well if its Ramsey you have something going too, your future.

LOL, Mahomes will be a Chief 15 more years. That's our future. Brady has two years or less. Thats your future.

I have full faith in the Kraft family to keep us competitive after the Belichick/Brady era ends. We went to a Super Bowl 5 years before we won our first one. We'll be fine.

But God help you guys if the Chiefs don't keep top weapons around Mahomes. Let's see him drag a WR corps like Brady did in 06 to the AFC Championship game, then I'll give him his props.

Back