Jalen Ramsey to KC

The Chiefs just restructured 2 players a couple of weeks ago to create the 21 mil. they have something coming .

And the reason I don't care is because the organization has people to deal with it and I don't have to. Also, it's not my money.

Sure but it's also not your team and they have people to handle winning or losing, but you care about their performance and how they do their job, right? It's not like you are a NFL caliber kicker, but you judge how well they do their job or how hard they fail, right?

This plays into how likely the team is to win games just as much if not more than a missed kick or two on game day. I don't need to be a GM to tell when they're succeeding or failing and speculate as to why. And I certainly don't need to be one to care.

To each their own though. It's not like you have to care. But I like numbers and analysis, and the beautiful tapestry of complexity which is NFL stats, as well as fantasy football, is what made me fall in love with the sport at first. So I hope you can at least appreciate why the analysis of those things would be fun for others, even if it's not your bag.

Really, who cares. Chiefs have 21mil in cap space. NE has 1.9mil in Cap space. Does that make everybody happy. NE has a cap hit for Brady at 21 mil. KC has a cap hit on all it's QBs of 5mil. Again who cares??????

$21 mil in space?

And that D?

If you had true Lombardi hopes wouldn’t you use a lot more of that to address a clear weakness?

$21 mil in space?

And that D?

If you had true Lombardi hopes wouldn’t you use a lot more of that to address a clear weakness?

I already mentioned they just restructured a couple players to gain that. They have something in mind. Most likely a CB which IS our biggest need.

Serious question. How much money do you think the Chiefs will have to throw at Mahomes to sign him to his next contract? His contract is scheduled to end in 2020 so the Chiefs will want to either extend him this year or re-sign him during the 2020 season.

I'm hearing Mahomes will be the 1st $40M a year man at a bare minimum. It could easily reach closer to $50M/. But it's not just Mahomes getting paid, it's others not getting paid. Good players will have to be sacrificed. Depth will go missing. A few injuries is all it takes to sabotage a season. Last season the Pats 2018 draft class went on IR. They still won the SB. 4 (maybe 5) years ago almost half the starters were lost for the year from injury.

BB has built depth with the now famous 'next man up' culture. BB's mastery of the salary cap and player value is key. That's what makes BB's 20 year run with the Patriots so impossible to duplicate. Good luck trying - with or without Mahomes.

$21 mil in space?

And that D?

It's for the Mahomes extension.

Honestly, it's smart business getting it done sooner rather than later. Let the Ravens pay Jackson $45 million/yr.

Serious question. How much money do you think the Chiefs will have to throw at Mahomes to sign him to his next contract? His contract is scheduled to end in 2020 so the Chiefs will want to either extend him this year or re-sign him during the 2020 season.

I'm hearing Mahomes will be the 1st $40M a year man at a bare minimum. It could easily reach closer to $50M/. But it's not just Mahomes getting paid, it's others not getting paid. Good players will have to be sacrificed. Depth will go missing. A few injuries is all it takes to sabotage a season. Last season the Pats 2018 draft class went on IR. They still won the SB. 4 (maybe 5) years ago almost half the starters were lost for the year from injury.

BB has built depth with the now famous 'next man up' culture. BB's mastery of the salary cap and player value is key. That's what makes BB's 20 year run with the Patriots so impossible to duplicate. Good luck trying - with or without Mahomes.

I really have no idea what Mahomes contract will be. Im hoping Clark can pay him a salary from his soccer or basketball teams to offset his salary kind of like what Kraft did for Brady.
But yeah, there's talk out there that Mahomes could be the first player to rack up a Billion dollar salary through his career.

Cannot believe the Jags are picking a loser coach like Marrone over Ramsey. It's why they are a clown franchise

I really have no idea what Mahomes contract will be. Im hoping Clark can pay him a salary from his soccer or basketball teams to offset his salary kind of like what Kraft did for Brady.
But yeah, there's talk out there that Mahomes could be the first player to rack up a Billion dollar salary through his career.

Kraft does not have a basketball team, and I am pretty sure anything paid to Brady is under the cap. AS far as how much mahomes gets, it will be enough to make him happy and the team continue to fail, and KC fans to cry about he doesn't have anything around him.

I hope you guys realize how spoiled Brady has made you guys. What are you going to do when the day comes that you don't have brady and you're stuck with some mediocre QB at the end of his contract that can go to any place else and make a premium.

What are you going to do ? huh. Tell him it's our way or hit the road. Good luck. Your day of arrogance is coming to an end. The crash is going to be brutal for this fan base.

I'm not too concerned - Tom will retire about 2036, so we have plenty of great years still in front of us.

Why can't we seem to ignore hog f***?

They will rework Hill's contract and give him a big raised after he breaks his sons other arm.

Why can't we seem to ignore hog f***?

Because deep down inside you all Love me. In fact aren't you the one that said you wanted to have my children??? Maybe that was Spacecrime?? I get you guys confused.

I apologize for the post, did not think the Mahomes stalker would hijack the thread. I like Ramsey and thought the Chiefs wanted him. Rappoport is the only reliable source it seems. And

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize for the post, did not think the Mahomes stalker would hijack the thread. I like Ramsey and thought the Chiefs wanted him. Rappoport is the only reliable source it seems. And

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Hey, Me, I M Rappaport is not on my list.

Back