JD's 2nd Caribbean cruise pics

Awesome pictures JD. I finally figured this website out. I could not get the pics to come up till I signed in. So now you have me. LOL

Mary Anne

Awesome pictures JD. I finally figured this website out. I could not get the pics to come up till I signed in. So now you have me. LOL

Mary Anne

EEEEExcellent! Where the Majik man? Get him in here! I'm going to announce your presence on the main board (the one with all the activity) and start a Colts fan housewarming thread for you, LOL. :D

I'll be constructing a photo CD and mailing it to you guys as soon as I have time. That one will have moving vids on it and the pics of you at the ziplike, and Majik at the pool, etc.,. :thumb:

Great pics, JD! Thanks for posting them! Probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing any of those things or places.

Great pics, JD! Thanks for posting them! Probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing any of those things or places.

You big liar. We know you've already been on "vacation" to a lot of these places to neutralize targets... er, I mean, to "question sources". ;)

You big liar. We know you've already been on "vacation" to a lot of these places to neutralize targets... er, I mean, to "question sources". ;)

It's been nice knowing ya, JD. I'll say nice things at your memorial service.

It's been nice knowing ya, JD. I'll say nice things at your memorial service.

I'm gonna trip in work and fall on a pair of scissors five times, aren't I... :sulk:

Good stuff, JD, thanks for posting & commenting.

JD you got mad photo skillz! Thanks for posting!
The stingray pics, I loved especially! Got to feed them when in FL at Sea world...loved it!

(Ahhh who am I kidding, I heard there was a JD manboob photo in here and I wanted to ogle ...:p)

JD you got mad photo skillz! Thanks for posting!
The stingray pics, I loved especially! Got to feed them when in FL at Sea world...loved it!

(Ahhh who am I kidding, I heard there was a JD manboob photo in here and I wanted to ogle ...:p)

I'm very proud of those. It took years of no exercise, and lots of donuts and Doritos, to round those into form! (oYo)

The stingrays were cool, but you do need to watch 'em. While they have no teeth, they are voraciously fast when they go after that squid you feed them, and they're little vacuum cleaners so they can literally suck your thumb up their mouth so hard and fast they bruise. (And no, RG, there are NO kinky possibilities here, move along!) :D

Here's a couple of pics from our StingRay adventure. They're fairly large.

THank you SO much for sharing those pics..the camera takes great shots and you have a good eye! Makes me long for the beaches of Hawaii in a bad way.

Glad you had a good time too!!

JD and LW's 3rd Caribbean cruise

Didn't feel like making a new thread.

Here goes.

Back